Team Sparco

• Thread starter LMAO_RAWR
  • 86 comments
LMAO_RAWR

au.png

Hello fellow drifter, here at Sparco, we love to eat delicious food and tandem drift. We are a fair team that does not discriminate against age, gender, color or religion, we judge based on skill and your ability to levitate.

The difference between Sparco and other teams is our attention to detail, not only do you have to be a good driver, but you have to be an awesome human being 👍

We enjoy the company of people who like to drift and have a good time. If you like Drifting, Tryout! You never know, you might just make it for being an awesome person!

tc.png

White Car/Blue Rims

rl.png

Must use RWD
Must respect other drivers (Even non-members)
Must use Comfort Hard tires

jtt.png

Friend Request [PSN: Sparco--Rawr]
PSN ID:
Drifting Experience:
Previous Team(s):
How often do you drift on GT5?:

mem.png

Sparco--Rawr [Leader]

Sparco--High [Captain]

Sparco--Hexed [Member]

CHRISKrit420 [Member]

ProjectD-CrAzY1 [Member]

BourneKILL [Member]

WolfeFiraga18 [Member]

Last edited:
I knew it was a good idea bringing you onto the team
have fun with it bud and don't worry I still will be on everyonce and a while and all the little doodles i got from flickr and now you can get them off of google plus (haven't actually checked them out so they may be different)

I wasn't on as much as I should be and I was breaking the attendance rule and I am always having internet problems so I could never see rawr and I thought that I was dragging the team down so I passed the bar onto Rawr cause he's very loyal and determined
Plus GT5 is starting to get boring doing the same tracks and same corners over and over isn't as exciting as it used to be

ah don't worry rawr I had a feeling Igniter was going to leave he just needed a reason to but it's ok just hold some tryout lobbies (lol thats how I found you and most of the teammates like Sparco--Bee, Nammer, 420, bongrips, and high) unfotunatly I kinda left you with a team that didn't really have alot of members but I can promise you there are still tones of on found talent out there you just have to keep searching

And If you don't want me to I'll stop logging onto Sparco--Smoke(only use it cause thats how alot of people know me by) seeing as how im no longer a member of sparco

SparcoSmoke
ah don't worry rawr I had a feeling Igniter was going to leave he just needed a reason to but it's ok just hold some tryout lobbies (lol thats how I found you and most of the teammates like Sparco--Bee, Nammer, 420, bongrips, and high) unfotunatly I kinda left you with a team that didn't really have alot of members but I can promise you there are still tones of on found talent out there you just have to keep searching

And If you don't want me to I'll stop logging onto Sparco--Smoke(only use it cause thats how alot of people know me by) seeing as how im no longer a member of sparco

In a few days i will most likely be trying to find more members, i will probably keep the team under 10 members though. Also, its okay that u use Sparco--Smoke, your always gonna be a part of this team. :)

Currently looking for new members for Team Sparco. Leave your PSN or add Sparco--Rawr if you are interested in joining.

Last edited:
Due to internet(i was tethering my cell phone)bill not being paid because of money problems, i most likely wont be on for awhile. The team will stay up with the same people, its just i won't be on until my internet comes back. I'm currently stuck on dial up which means i cant do anything. :grumpy: 👎

P.S. If High, RTR, or anyone needs to get in touch with me, just message/add me on Facebook(link down below).

Here u go high

Here's the pics of my new 1994 5.0L mustang GT

It's got a mild cam upgrade and a performance chip and just did a K&N filter (cause the guy did a cold air intake and desided to put a OEM cone, which kinda deffeted the purpose) the cap and rotor for the distributor, plugs, fuel filter, engine oil and filter, rear end synthetic, and trans synthetic, it had a hole in one of the flanges so I decided since my cost for exhaust tubing is like 5$ a foot to do new piping at 2 1/2, from cat back, put some flo-pro's on it but I may change to a more aggressive muffler later on and tossed some used tips on so I can get the E-test done

And I've had it for like 2 weeks now and I don't get to many days off so for something that probably took about 4 hours all together has been spanned out over two weeks and I've so badly wanted to take it out for a spin but as of right now all I need is Insurance (which is like 200$ a month or 2200$ a year) and It's now ready for e test and all I have to do for saftey is get my Ebrake working and I'm gunna service up the brakes while im at it and my dads gunna write me up a saftey so my dad's boss might cut me a deal on the price too 👍

Man I wanna take it out for a spin SOOOO BADDDD!!!!
and im getting a trip permit for it tommorrw so i might get to drive it next week!!

man i haven't been on this thread in a while

Here u go high

Here's the pics of my new 1994 5.0L mustang GT

It's got a mild cam upgrade and a performance chip and just did a K&N filter (cause the guy did a cold air intake and desided to put a OEM cone, which kinda deffeted the purpose) the cap and rotor for the distributor, plugs, fuel filter, engine oil and filter, rear end synthetic, and trans synthetic, it had a hole in one of the flanges so I decided since my cost for exhaust tubing is like 5$ a foot to do new piping at 2 1/2, from cat back, put some flo-pro's on it but I may change to a more aggressive muffler later on and tossed some used tips on so I can get the E-test done

And I've had it for like 2 weeks now and I don't get to many days off so for something that probably took about 4 hours all together has been spanned out over two weeks and I've so badly wanted to take it out for a spin but as of right now all I need is Insurance (which is like 200$ a month or 2200$ a year) and It's now ready for e test and all I have to do for saftey is get my Ebrake working and I'm gunna service up the brakes while im at it and my dads gunna write me up a saftey so my dad's boss might cut me a deal on the price too 👍

Man I wanna take it out for a spin SOOOO BADDDD!!!!
and im getting a trip permit for it tommorrw so i might get to drive it next week!!

man i haven't been on this thread in a while

Clean car looks like it was brand new

Awsome car smoke! e brake is essential! your insurance is going to be so expensive? here in Portugal is much cheaper. hope to see more pics of it! and pics of it drifting ahah

lol I got the E brake all worked out it was just the right side cable was seased in the line so I just needed the cable in the back and it work good now

and surprisingly it's not going to be that bad at about 300$ a month which is so far the best quote yet

But I probably won't drift it. it's to nice to drift it lol
Ill just bang around in the ranger lol

Are u guys still accepting new members?

Tryouts are on hold since my internet is not on at the moment and have no idea when it will be back. I won't be able to accept your friend request but go ahead and add my PSN, that way when i get my internet back you can tryout.

I am back online and will start tryouts soon...if you wish to tryout talk to me and i will set up my lobby for tryouts.

I see you are recruiting, how can I join? I'm looking for a drift team like this 👍

Back