Team Sparco

• Thread starter LMAO_RAWR
  • 86 comments
snooky12
Can some one please help me. I wanna know how you get the things under what you post.

What do you mean I can help but you need to explain your problem a bit better

Like I said in the PM, I wouldn't double post too much as it is looked down on by many members and administrators/moderators and can often get you in trouble.

Just giving you a heads up.

I will be hosting a room Monday/Wednesday/Friday for recruiting. I will be using a custom track, that way no one will be familiar with it and will provide more of a challenge. Must drift RWD and comfort hard for recruiting. I will allow anyone who wants to join the room, either it be tryouts or just for fun.

-Rawr

Last edited:
When Team Sparco gets more members we will start doing comps/battles. So if your team would like to battle us, you and your team will be able to after we get a full team(10 members).

This thread would help you to find a few members, after all, a team is a team, and either members and future members have to work on finding more people/team. Imo.

I already know about it, just haven't been to it in awhile. Thank you anyways though.

Last edited:
I would like to tryout, i can drift most cars on most tracks, i lead a drift team which ended due to in-activeness and i also record with a HD - Pvr . My psn is NITEMARE_GRAVITY and i am on GT5 most days.

Hey Rawr, thanks for the session last night, it was awesome...
i took some pictures... by the way, don't let the thread die bud, you are a very nice mate and a good drifter as well :D peace

15-1.jpg

14-1.jpg

13-1.jpg

12-3.jpg

11-3.jpg

10-4.jpg

9-5.jpg

8-5.jpg

7-5.jpg

Those are some nice pictures! I won't let it die man you can be sure of that, i will try to keep this thread and team going as long as possible.

Also, your getting pretty good with that Z34.

Latest Posts

Back