Team Sparco

• Thread starter LMAO_RAWR
  • 86 comments
LMAO_RAWR
Those are some nice pictures! I won't let it die man you can be sure of that, i will try to keep this thread and team going as long as possible.

Also, your getting pretty good with that Z34.

I'm glad ro see that man !!! let me know if i can do something to help...
And thanks, i'm "feeling" more the car every day... still need a lot of dedication in tandems, but ill get there :D

LMAO_RAWR
Remember to adapt to slower or faster people

Yeah thats my problem right now, but i get there :D nice to see you today bud! we have to play BF3 sometime... put the tank sideways... hahahhahhaha

The team is slowly growing with some talented drifters. Here soon i will talk to the guys and see who would like to do comps/battles, so be expecting some challenges to come.

LMAO_RAWR
The team is slowly growing with some talented drifters. Here soon i will talk to the guys and see who would like to do comps/battles, so be expecting some challenges to come.

This is nice Rawr, i wish u all the best mate.

hello i would like to join the team
my age: 18
mic:yes
TIMEZONE:kuala lumpur
im a average drifter
i use comfort hard tires
i hope i can join the team
my old team was team burst so my psn is TEAM_BURST_TF
pls reply if i can join

Hey bro, i dont want to sound cocky but, spamming the threads like this you wont get any further, and you was not on the team burst dorifuto from GTP.

Join the team lobbys get to know and let the guys know you, drift arround with us, maybe one day someone invites you.

just a tip mate, good luck!

ps: sorry for beeing of topic Rawr

Hey RAWR, :). I am new to the GTP, but you guys seem like a cool group. Do any of you slide some on open lobbies?

- The Revenant.

Hey how's it going rawr? Haha long time no see bud :-) I see things are coming along. Man i haven't drifted in a LONG time. It must be going on like 5 months since i last put gt5 in my ps3

Smoke i think it's about time you put that disc in and get to drifting again. It is going good though, i have found some pretty great drifters and all around great guys.

Smoke i think it's about time you put that disc in and get to drifting again. It is going good though, i have found some pretty great drifters and all around great guys.

Were you been! Been so long since drifted with you. My old PSN was daud12345678

massradia1
I have been around man, don't drift on LMAO_RAWR account much anymore. Just BF3 and GT5 occasionally from time to time. My new account is Sparco--Rawr, so get to adding it and we can start drifting again.

I have been around man, don't drift on LMAO_RAWR account much anymore. Just BF3 and GT5 occasionally from time to time. My new account is Sparco--Rawr, so get to adding it and we can start drifting again.

I'll add you on the weekend, no time during the week these exams are driving me crazy! :crazy:

SparcoSmoke
Hey how's it going rawr? Haha long time no see bud :-) I see things are coming along. Man i haven't drifted in a LONG time. It must be going on like 5 months since i last put gt5 in my ps3

Nice session today smoke !!!! a hella of fun

Hell yah funk.I remember why I started doing this in the first place. I wish I had more time to be on but ill try to be on more often for a bit. Haha if im not working the girlfriend tries to take up most of my time. And if its not the girlfriend its the mustang. Oh and I'll upload some pics of the mustang soon. Its looking badass :-) next winter im putting a crate motor in it hopefully. Or im just gunna build my own motor. :-D

PSN ID:Ginjaninja7797
Location/Time Zone:UK GMT
Drifting Experience:alot of experience
Previous Team(s):none
How often do you drift on GT5?:3 days a week

PSN ID:embarrassed:0_DannyV_0o
Location/Time Zone:UK
Favorite Car(s):Nissan Silvia S15,BMW CSL,Other Japanese Cars
Favorite Track(s):Tsukuba,Suzuka East course.
Drifting Experience:I currently drift alot on GT5 getting used to tuning etc.
Previous Team(s):None
Wheel or Controller? If you have a wheel, what kind?:G27 need more practise,But use DS3 perfectly.
Do you have a microphone?:Yes
How often do you drift on GT5?:Every day for couple of hours sometimes,depends.
What are you looking for in a team?:Im looking for a good team who work together to help tune, and give tips for tuning with the wheel also just to have fun.
Anything else you would like to add?:I'd like to further my experience in drifting i.e. touges,tandem,drift battles would be sick been hard to find any teams hope theres one out there for me thanks.

I'm back again! Sorry Rawr for not saying anything for a while now. I am here to stay now! Have to admit, GT5 it is much more fun with these new hybrids ahaha. Let's drift

LMAO_RAWR
I have yet to get a hybrid, i kinda want one but no a completely ridiculous one

I can give you a nice sensible hybrid add redsuns-deedub I'll dupe it for you.

PSN ID:juniperus08270
Location/Time Zone: New Jersey USA (-5:00)
Drifting Experience: I just learned how to flick and power over kind of loosing the ebrake tech
Previous Team(s): still on team arai don't know if it is a real team that I'm on...
How often do you drift on GT5?: It's my job

Yo! Would just like to say a big thanks for letting me join the team! I am always available for a drift so hit me up, cheers! :D

Hey I'd love to join this team but I'm fairly new to drifting and could do with some tips :) add me up - AcE

Last edited:
Back