Team SUBSTANCE | Touge/Wangan/Drift | Now Hiring-er.. recruiting!

i dont have DLC yet :(

and sorry i haven't been showing myself around lately, I've been fiending over Modern Warfare 3 with the guys from my block. about to hit Prestige 4, playing Hardcore Search & Destroy!!

I'll be getting on GT5 more around/after thanksgiving, tuning and practicing for LotS :D

Looks like the red suns drift team has gotten their touge team off the ground.
I think we should challenge them. If we do, I want to battle the leader this time.
I don't trust you guys after losing the last one.:sly: just kidding

Looks like the red suns drift team has gotten their touge team off the ground.
I think we should challenge them. If we do, I want to battle the leader this time.
I don't trust you guys after losing the last one.:sly: just kidding

hahaha, oops?
well, get them in here then to see whats up, and set up a time/date for a battle, and see who's participating

I'm not sure who are members at the moment

hahaha, oops?
well, get them in here then to see whats up, and set up a time/date for a battle, and see who's participating

I'm not sure who are members at the moment

Well, as a Redsun, I would be happy to race an opponent from from your team.

Well, as a Redsun, I would be happy to race an opponent from from your team.

You're one of THEM!?!
*GASP!!*:crazy:
hmm, it must've slipped my mind

lol, So along with yourself and SK-14, who else is RedSuns touge member that would be willing to battle us?

Badboy is a Redsun also (probably the fastest).

Hmm, now this is getting interesting!!
So how about you talk it up with your boys and we'll do the same, we see how many will partake in the battle first, then we agree on a date (maybe this weekend?), and decide who battles who.

Should be fun!

After reading their thread I want to battle SK-14 at 450pp on Aki no ryosen. A track that Wynter made. I'll challenge him if we get a date set.

p.s. I know Badboy loves running s2000's, this could be the ultimate test for your season 3 LotS ride snake.

After reading their thread I want to battle SK-14 at 450pp on Aki no ryosen. A track that Wynter made. I'll challenge him if we get a date set.

p.s. I know Badboy loves running s2000's, this could be the ultimate test for your season 3 LotS ride snake.

I'm down!!

Hey guys, just heard about this potential Team SUBSTANCE V's Team RedSuns battle today, so just letting you guys know im down to face any of your guys at 500pp, I've raced with you all before during in LotS im pretty sure. So yeah if this goes as planned and you get some dates sorted out send me a PM.

Well since it seems you guys are all down to battle, how many RedSuns are willing to participate, because it seems all of us here at SUBSTANCE are down for this

we're 4 so far

Well since it seems you guys are all down to battle, how many RedSuns are willing to participate, because it seems all of us here at SUBSTANCE are down for this

we're 4 so far

Me and SK_14 have agreed on pp and track already for our battle. I talked to chev the other day on psn and he said he wanted to battle wynter but, now he wants to battle badboy. I don't if that was a mistake or not. Still haven't heard from Kaido but he can battle Maccer.

so its subs vs suns
solidsnake7735 vs badboy_etc
indianaBROnes vs StreetKing_14
che69velle(me) vs wynter92, I want a rain battle on his eifel course ;)
kaidoimortal vs Redsuns_maccer42
?????
should be good, same request, host in a lounge so we have access to all courses and can keep out jump ins not part of lots or teams. new request, No R1 s2k's its just too fast.

Should be a good battle but my money is on redsuns why majisto not in it?

Because theres 4 of us and he wasn't in room discussing who's battleing who like maccer, wynter and SK. Red suns are gonna make a showing and spectate though right?, if so some free run or on the spot challenges may be accepted.

Should be a good battle but my money is on redsuns why majisto not in it?

Majisto is a drifter, most of the RedSuns members who drift havent got into touge yet, thats why Klutch made a diferent thread here in GTP based on touge.. appart from the original RedSuns thread thats focused on drift :)

so its subs vs suns
solidsnake7735 vs badboy_etc
indianaBROnes vs StreetKing_14
che69velle(me) vs wynter92, I want a rain battle on his eifel course ;)
kaidoimortal vs Redsuns_maccer42
?????
should be good, same request, host in a lounge so we have access to all courses and can keep out jump ins not part of lots or teams. new request, No R1 s2k's its just too fast.

I don't like using tuner cars. and R1's are very fast for no explainable reason. I think it is better to tune your own s2k, gtr etc.

P.s. Has anyone even told Kaido about this?

I don't like using tuner cars. and R1's are very fast for no explainable reason. I think it is better to tune your own s2k, gtr etc.

P.s. Has anyone even told Kaido about this?

I havent seen him on GT5 these past few days, though I should've PM'd him about it... anyone else care to take that into their hands?

then it's settled!!

Touge Battle

Team SUBSTANCE vs Team RedSuns

Saturday/Sunday December 10-11, 2011
Room Number: Private Lounge, add any of the players battling if you wish to spectate the battle. all are welcome to watch

Touge Battle
500PP Sports: Hard
No Aids/Damage:Heavy/Track Edge:Real/Slipstream:Weak

Substance:
SolidSnake7735
che69velle
dudeguy/indianaBROnes
kadoimmortal​

VS

RedSuns:
Badboy_etc
Wynter92
Street-King14
Redsuns_maccer42​

Courses:
Snake Canyon
Nykonori-yama
TBA
TBA​

If there are any discrepancies, please let us know now. Definitely looking forward to the battle!!

Last edited:
i plan on a unique battle in this challenge, a rain match, weather 100% changeability 0 surface water at start 10% at 18:00 track time.

wynter was down at first, wanted practice, but not sure now.

i plan on a unique battle in this challenge, a rain match, weather 100% changeability 0 surface water at start 10% at 18:00 track time.

wynter was down at first, wanted practice, but not sure now.

Well settle that with him so i can add that to match details.. as well as the tracks we'll be racing on..

2 of ours, 2 of theirs

Well settle that with him so i can add that to match details.. as well as the tracks we'll be racing on..

2 of ours, 2 of theirs

Wynter's course nykonori-yama. (wynter vs me)
home course Snake Canyon ( ? vs ? ) gotta have one here
suns home akagi??? ( ? vs ? ) same
last course ? ( ? vs ? )

Wynter's course nykonori-yama. (wynter vs me)
home course Snake Canyon ( ? vs ? ) gotta have one here
suns home akagi??? ( ? vs ? ) same
last course ? ( ? vs ? )

I'll gladly race Snake Canyon, it's only appropriate hehe
i believe i have it shared alredy

as for the last course, we could do Akina, im sure everyone's familiar with it, or another one of our courses.. I'd have to look at the list as im not on GT5 at the moment

Back