Team Toyota

I'm not sure if this is alright or not, but I figured you guys would be interested in taking out some classic Toyotas for some racing against other classics. Some good cars like the Sports 800, 2000GT, and Celica GT are present in my Targa Classico series. It'd be great to have some nice competition.

sup guys i curently have no internet but i will be soon in feb hopefully so ill be back soon :) cant wait to jump back in tbh, dont die on me team, hope ure well bram, alex, rusty etc i cant come on msn either cos i lost my password :@ but see u guys soon, happy new year btw

sup im round my mates house so jus thought ill say hi, this team WILL get back on it spring time and own the competition, take care ppl :)

Im now posting from school and it looks like Im having vhances to have enough enough time for the eam to get it back on track.

So, whos interested in the battle vs. The Skyline Squadron?

it works now thnx

had a slight problem with my connection

BTW when will we beat those skyline guys:tup:

Announcement for all toyota fans! The AE86 Tour of Asia is coming soon! if you're interested, please sign up in the main thread. Your team leader PTF and appie17 have both joined. PTF has also approved of this idea, so get signed up now!!! :)

hey guess whos back in tha building lol sup bram we have some catchin up to do, when u gonna pop onto msn, ive finally got my 2mb net sorted and ive moved to london now working in a pub :P it was worth the wait, i do seriously long hours so no gt4 for now but ill keep in contect now im back, peace

Uh... Hi guys, long time no see (ONCE again...)

I lost my internet connection soon after i replied last time in here. Cant remember how long tough..

Pink, I checked the website and im still on the member list? :dunce: If so then... Good.

I finally got my own TV so ive been able to drive GT4 again 👍 Now trying to get more of Toyota's in my carage and learn to drive fast again :)

Still, after a long away time: Team Toyota for the win! 👍 :sly:

-:: SZ-T ::-

lol it does look that way appie, btw nice to meet u, and nice seeing u back speedzoner, now all we need is bram to see his team forming again, bram if you see this please come on msn dude, thanks

chrissims
lol it does look that way appie, btw nice to meet u, and nice seeing u back speedzoner, now all we need is bram to see his team forming again, bram if you see this please come on msn dude, thanks

like he said:)

Hey there!
Just to say HELLO to my old friends! ^^

YES!! POST #600

I'm not back, yet! But soon! [o=

Back