>Team Tree Gang KINGZ<Thread>

Team tree gang kingz we have new competition vs team revolution, they going learn excited can wait to run heads up, we got this ttgk..

Dude, your grammar needs improvement, you are going to gain lots of points,be careful!:indiff:
Yeah I kno I'm not good in my Grammer , I know they want you to write perfect but this is me 4 years of school not bad had to be the man of the house Yung so yeah, just hate how much racism is on gran turismo even tho granturismo is world wide .

Yeah I kno I'm not good in my Grammer , I know they want you to write perfect but this is me 4 years of school not bad had to be the man of the house Yung so yeah, just hate how much racism is on gran turismo even tho granturismo is world wide .
They aren't being racist, and I understand that, just make sure you atleast add commas,which means, if you say your team name for and example: tree gang , is having a comp today.Also make sure you add is ,and or but.

Guys why we all gotta argue like this for? Everyone just has to get along, bring the peace!
By the way welcome to gtplanet TTGK, we welcome you boys, ive ran Much2DVS and atw in a couple lobbys and i can say they can stand their ground on the strip

Back