>Team Tree Gang KINGZ<Thread>

Discussion in 'GT6 Drag Racing' started by xXTreeGangXx, Jun 23, 2015.

1. jdiaz092009

jdiaz092009

Be mindful of double posts, you were better off just editing the one above your last post.

2. twinturbowedge

twinturbowedge

Makes me wanna go out and buy a ps3 again ah! :cheers::lol:

Drtoxic likes this.
  3. 777hondacorp

777hondacorp

Yeah good competition the wagon is crazy to tuned , but will have some more competitions.

Didn't see you racing tho slvf ??

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2015
  4. SvlfeVII

SvlfeVII

It was too late for me bc here in germany it was 7am. And im not playn at this time :)

5. 777hondacorp

777hondacorp

Yeah will have more for sure I want do evo and 22b I'll talk to scar but this time 5vs5 for sure .

6. SvlfeVII

SvlfeVII

yea, we also could run any FF cars. :cheers:

7. 777hondacorp

777hondacorp

Team tree gang kingz we have new competition vs team revolution, they going learn excited can wait to run heads up, we got this ttgk..

8. jdiaz092009

jdiaz092009

Good luck!:tup:

777hondacorp likes this.
  9. dave_1976

dave_1976

Dude, your grammar needs improvement, you are going to gain lots of points,be careful!:indiff:

levitt1991 and jdiaz092009 like this.
  10. 777hondacorp

777hondacorp

Yeah I kno I'm not good in my Grammer , I know they want you to write perfect but this is me 4 years of school not bad had to be the man of the house Yung so yeah, just hate how much racism is on gran turismo even tho granturismo is world wide .

11. dave_1976

dave_1976

They aren't being racist, and I understand that, just make sure you atleast add commas,which means, if you say your team name for and example: tree gang , is having a comp today.Also make sure you add is ,and or but.

12. danielUKC

danielUKC

Guys why we all gotta argue like this for? Everyone just has to get along, bring the peace!
    By the way welcome to gtplanet TTGK, we welcome you boys, ive ran Much2DVS and atw in a couple lobbys and i can say they can stand their ground on the strip

13. 777hondacorp

777hondacorp