Team Vision Drifting

United Kingdom
Aberdeen
Awol_sqwabby
Team Vision drifters thread contains everything anybody needs to know about the team Team Vision 1.jpg

about team vision
team vision are a gt6 based drifting team we also play other games and is an easy going

environment for all the team
we are not about being the best but we are about having the most fun in all ways some days we

battle some days we tandem some days we make videos we have open lobbies open most nights and we

are social we are looking to find more friends to join us because that is what the team is all

about having fun with your friends and drifting a lot :) we take drifting serious but not to the

extent where you must obey the rules we just want to be more mature about the drifting aspects

to gt6 we do accept new beginning drifters on a temporary basis however we must see improvement

over a period of time we also help beginners learn because we all have to start some where don't

we.
Our team does not agree with teams who are professional only because many other beginning drifters are capable but need help and motivation

Facts about the team :
1. We try to be polite to all random people who join our lobby's but we prefer the people who

follow the sections and be patient whilst waiting
2. We Always try to have fun
3. The team shares cars and setups to help maximise our potential
4. we are not a hardcore battle team we like to have banter and a laugh
5. if you cant drift yet want to join a team were probably the place for you as we can help you

learn and we can have fun teaching you all the stuff we have picked up

And last but not least other teams no matter who the teams are remain neutral with us no matter

the hatred which may be stirring because in the end it is all fun and games. Well at least try

to be neutral

Member List
Awol_sqwabby
Xx_VEXCON_xX

PEKOZ_1986
Algeneral
Salinas87
Chelsea16 ( Prodigy_Chewie ) (got ps4 on less)
Rsm_Tamas ( Tamas123456789 )
Doritoeater1296
Frescha223
DS_JaDo
Grand_Drift_0251
PM_TRIMMEN
LesPaul0412

Youtube channel
TeamVisionDrifting
http://www.youtube.com/user/TeamVisionDrifters

Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/Teamvisiondrifters

members :

Awol sqwabby
Ds3 & DF GT
Fav car : sl500 '98 & svt cobra
Fav Track : Suzuka for tandems and Tsucuba for limbo

Xx_Vexcon_xX
DS3
fav car : X540 CHASER '00 , Mustang Boss 302 '13
fav track : Tsucuba limbo suzuka for tandeming

Pekoz1986
DS3
Favourite Car : Bmw Z4
Favourite Track : suzuka & tsucuba

Algeneral
DS3
Favourite Car : Challenger Srt8 '08
Fav Track : Suzuka

DoritoEater1229
Ds3
Favourite car : s13
FavouriteTrack : suzuka

Rsm-Tamas
G27 & DS3
Favourite Car : Bmw M4
Favourite Track : Most tracks are fun (suzuka is main)

Grand_Drift_0251
DFGT & DS3
Favourite car : S14
Favourite track : silverstone grand prix (section)

LesPaul0412
ds3
Favourite car : Chaser or rx7
Favourite track: he doesnt really mind as long as it is good :)

The team has started a video series on youtube that anyone is welcome to join
here is the link to the first episode :

This team is not closed and is open to recrutiment if you want to join message any of the

members and we will get back to you we are looking for people with any skill level capable of

having a good time whilst gaming

102328-27604d32880be18070edab190d76859f.jpg

this is the team colours the red
metallic from C7 or Evoque
it is required for every member on there main drift cars not all cars

some pictures of the team :
Suzuka Circuit East Course_4.jpg Suzuka Circuit East Course_5.jpg Tokyo R246.jpg Tokyo R246_1.jpg Tokyo R246_2.jpg Tokyo R246_3.jpg Tokyo R246_4.jpg Tokyo R246_5.jpg

these 3 are gt5 photos
Circuito de Madrid_1 - Copy.jpg Special Stage Route 7_8 - Copy.jpg Tsukuba Circuit.jpg

Attachments

• Gemasolar.jpg
    Gemasolar.jpg
    323.9 KB · Views: 7
Congrats i hope its going good for you were here if you need help with comps or videos just ping me a message though lerk or Awol_Sqwabby or add me lol
i sent request

got 1 mate but im not really doing much on track anymore i had 10 mins warm-up before vdc
because they took out qualifier so i went in naruto said it was on brands hatch i was like *hell no* haha but still did it came 4th wasn't to bad could have done better with another 10 mins to warm-up like

im drifting my merc a lot 600 bhp nice and slow good for tendeming and if not that then my other cars like rz or something

Yeah the Pontiac's similar but it can haul as when it needs too. The FRS is like a lightning bolt, pulls from nearly everything with 360hp.

yo Sqwab bro, you might want to read the AUP (forum rules). your double posting will harm your account if it continues, just a heads up.

Back