Team Vision Drifting

He done well on Sunday.
thank you greazy i didn't have long to practice i only got 10 mins becasue i didnt understand what Nar was talking about when he said there was no qualifier as i was jnable to make the first 2 rounds i think that 4th place is good for 10 -20 mins warmup il come in this sunday but im not practicing lol im there more to record it all did you see the vid i put up of you and MG's battle

DAMNNN!! I like that type of song!! What's the name of it? I know its a remix, tho.
well i would be happy to check and i do not quite know what you mean by type of song the genre is called dubstep and its getting big with artists such as Skrillex, Figure, Chrispy you also have types of music similar to dubstep such as Drum and Bass which is more of a bass influenced type of beat and has less lyrics more explosive bass though and the song which is on this video i though was perfect for this video it is called Fox Song Dubstep beat remix there are several but if you want the link send me a PM and i'll send link

Should of posted me your battle xD.
i can get you and i battle's tommorow if i come in only problem im going to have will be that i cant here when hdpvr is in its a little broken its going to be hard with no car sound
il listen to the beats iinstead llol

Back