Team Volk (TDTV)

• Thread starter XPR34GTR
  • 11 comments
Japan
California moving to Japan soon...
XPR34GTR
Those with a love of clean JDM cars, & Volk/Rays racing wheels... Team Volk (TDTV) is recruiting & will be holding a recruiting lobby sometime in the near future... (if not during summer) If you are interested join the lobby & I'm only accepting people who have mics. I am XPR34GTR, the leader & founder of Team Volk (TDTV). I hope people are interested & I thank you for reading this...

It might take more than that to gain interest, just saying.

Good luck with the team, and welcome to GTP! 👍

Thanks for the comment. And thanks for the welcome...
I like to keep my posts simple.

Goodluck from team Southern Sliders! That op needs a bit of a update. Take a few ideas from other clans.
Personally the only "op" I know is overpowered lol. Can you tell me if you meant something else please? Thanks.

He means original post. As in the introduction/requirement post on your team page.
Exactly! Some pictures, some more info, theres heaps of threads to use as a example, I don't mean to say it sucks but it could be better, use other threads as a template for what to put in.

@ShootDaCar Oh... I will in due time when I get my game capture hd in... (Been waiting for shipment for 6 months) I'll use it to get videos in and then I take pics from within the video(s).

Back