(Banned)
United States
Brooklyn
X-Rated_Capone25
TEAM X-Rated

(Team Colors)
Japanese blue 006-c BODY
Gt Fluorescence 005-w RIMS

Team Rules: Be Online Often. Be Loyal To The Team. Don't Be Cocky Or Rude. Respect Other Teams. Help Others.

About Us: We're Chill People. We Joke Around And Stuff. We're Not Cocky.

Team Goals: Be Known. Battle. Own Respect. Have Fun.

DriveTrain: FR MR RR ONLY.

No Skid Recovery Force, No Active Steering, No ASM, Driving Line Off, No TCS, No ABS.

Leader: TXR_Capone25

Co-Leader: TXR_Manny69

CEO: X_Rated_Ancel

(Members)
---\/---\/---
TXR_WikyLink
TXR_Lee
TXR_RoBo
TXR_Mat

Last edited:
Looking forward to drifting with you all and Best wishes to yoh and your Team from MLD.

Well good luck from RedSuns Mafia. You seemed to be doing fine with your old team the other day. Anyway hope you stay awhile longer this time.

I'm looking for drifters. If interested add my team account. PSN: TXR_Capone25 I will be recruiting tomorrow.

matte black and red are star drift colors.

I'm sure many teams use them colours... It is wrong to assume that only one player/team uses the same colour scheme. You can't claim it is a certain teams colours when thousands more are probably using the same colours.

Have you tried to click in the: Forgot my password ?

It would send an email to the email you choosed. Better than create a 2nd account.

It sent an email to your email. That is for sure. Or you forgot which email you have used as well? Lol

Besides, that is why i tell the site to remember my login, so, i dont have to type it everytime.

Back