Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck with the team and welcome to GTP.

Looking forward to seeing y'all there
IMG_113181839421036.jpeg

Checkout our team video!!
Firstly, great video, and a good starting grounds for the team! You guys look like you can become quite accomplished here on GTP, Welcome :gtpflag:

Secondly..
With the video, just a couple of things you could keep in mind for the next one you make 👍
- With the chase cams, you should to it in a race, and then save the replay to record and get rid of the mirror, seeing as though you've gotten rid of the rest of the HUD anyway.
- With the black bars that have been added in editing, you should put the layer for the bars over the top of your layer for your colour correction, it'll look a lot cleaner... and make them well, black bars..
- Also, on the topic of colour correction, you shouldn't go for the really drastic changes of colour, like the pink in your team video, stick to more simple ones, that make the colours already in the recording, more vibrant and bright, give them a bit of a glow.. it will come out a bit better than changing all the colours with an overlay, and it will definitely look a lot cleaner!
Don't think of this as i'm telling you what to do (because i hate to feel that way), take it as constructive criticism, because i'm definitely not trying to be cruel by any means.. Just trying to give a helping hand! :sly: And also, good luck with the team, hope you guys do well!
Happy Drifting!

hey asdasdzxc14, are you going to hold try outs when your room opens on friday or saturday?

Even though our lobbies are on Fridays and Saturdays, we do tryouts everyday. Add my Psn account: asdasdzxc14

Firstly, great video, and a good starting grounds for the team! You guys look like you can become quite accomplished here on GTP, Welcome :gtpflag:

Secondly..
With the video, just a couple of things you could keep in mind for the next one you make 👍
- With the chase cams, you should to it in a race, and then save the replay to record and get rid of the mirror, seeing as though you've gotten rid of the rest of the HUD anyway.
- With the black bars that have been added in editing, you should put the layer for the bars over the top of your layer for your colour correction, it'll look a lot cleaner... and make them well, black bars..
- Also, on the topic of colour correction, you shouldn't go for the really drastic changes of colour, like the pink in your team video, stick to more simple ones, that make the colours already in the recording, more vibrant and bright, give them a bit of a glow.. it will come out a bit better than changing all the colours with an overlay, and it will definitely look a lot cleaner!
Don't think of this as i'm telling you what to do (because i hate to feel that way), take it as constructive criticism, because i'm definitely not trying to be cruel by any means.. Just trying to give a helping hand! :sly: And also, good luck with the team, hope you guys do well!
Happy Drifting!
Thanks for the advice, and no you're not being cruel, you're just lending a helping hand! :) Thanks, Team_Dynasty.

hey guys, had fun with you and the team the other day-you guys are hilarious on your mic- lol
lets do it again another time! :)
Glad you enjoyed our drift session!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice job on the video!
I will also give some constuctive critisism.
When doing chase cam have the guy driving keep in a high gear to minimise their engine sound!
Also, switch it up a little and do another track.
Last but not least, let me get in it!

Lovely lobby tonight guys, we technically stole it but I suppose it counts in some way.

Secondly..
Happy Drifting!

We appreciate it.

Good luck from Rapid Crab Drifters. Hope to see you on the track.

A great big thank you sir, maybe we could get together some time and get some sideways fun going.

hey guys, had fun with you and the team the other day-you guys are hilarious on your mic- lol
lets do it again another time! :)

Lol we must, what was your name exactly?

hey asdasdzxc14, are you going to hold try outs when your room opens on friday or saturday?

We do try outs when ever we can, just negotiate a time that's convenient to all of us and its a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back