kolio

I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas
Premium
United States
the bottom of my heart.
kolio123
TeamTAB Drifting
Welcome to TeamTAB's GTPlanet Thread.
TeamTAB is also known by: 748 and TAB. TAB loves to get sideways in anyway, shape or form. We love to have fun playing "limbo" and "leap frog". TeamTAB is the place to be for fun! We love to help others and even learn from others! We would love to teach the art of drift, but it is impossible. We will encourage you to keep on going! You, yourself can only get better by practicing. Any questions, comments or concerns please contact "kolio123" or "ghosttheif980" via PSN.

We are currently not recruiting Drifters!

***Try outs are not available!

Dates and Times
-There is no exact date or time
-Our major gathering is usually Friday nights and sometimes Saturday nights
-You will generally find us on through the week

Lobby Rules
-Be polite, respectful, and have sportmanship!
-do not wreck anybody intentionally, accidents do happen! Appologize and move on!
-If you do not follow the rules you will be revomed from the room
-RWD, comfort hard tires(will be restricted)
-Not following the set rules, you will be removed from the room as soon as possible
Notice:When the room gets shut down(the host leaving), the host will type a notification message saying, "Room will be getting shut down. You will be rejected from the room". This is because we cannot have somebody else running the room with our name on the title.

Members
-kolio123(Leader, Founder, Tryout Official) *****
-XxDaDogxX(Co-Leader, Co-Founder, Tryout Official) ***** - Inactive
-ghostthief980(Co-Leader, Tryout Official) *****
-MRDEVIL128(Co-Leader, Tryout Official) *****
-loubell30 ****
-jujubean101 ***
-frosty511 ***
-asdasdzxc14***
-dillpickle713***

Members have a star ranking(*****), 1 star member have contacted kolio123 about joining the team and having a tryout. 2 star member have completed the driving part of the tryout. 3 star members have proved adequate sportsmanship and self control. 4 star members have voting rights over team decisions. 5 star members have voting rights and are the team leaders of a whole. NOTE: you may be downgraded on stars depending on your behavior conduct.

Team Colors
-Team colors are Grey and Green(Body and Rims)
-The body is a special Matte Light Grey, you will recieve these paints if you do not have them.
-The York Green for the wheels is also recieved by me when joining the team.

Regulations
-Comfort Hard Tires during comps and tryouts, we will sometimes allow up to comfort medium in our relaxed lobbys
-a car with team colors
-maturity and self-control over your actions towards other teams and team mates

Member Descriptions and Pictures

ghostthief980
With a little passion for everything, Ghost sure has a soft spot for his 2002 RX-7!
Favorite Car - Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02
picture.php

kolio123
Coming from a muscle car background, Kolio has experiend with BMW's recently and has a new favorite!
Favorite Car - BMW Concept 1 Series tii '07
picture.php

loubell30
Loubell is all out when it come to drifting JDM! He has seemed to find love for his Alfa Romeo.
Favorite Car - Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione '08
picture.php

MRDEVIL128
With a comfort hard memory, Devil took his drift skills to doing touge on sports hards in no time! Now he is highly engaged in both of them!
Favorite Car - Lexus IS F '07
picture.php

jujubean101
From juju's personal perspective, "I'm the baddest girl drifter around". It wasn't easy getting juju to find a premium car to drift! :banghead:
Favorite Car - Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX TT 2seater (Z32) '89
picture.php

dillpickle713
Owning a '98 Camaro in real life, he hates the '97 Z28 on Gran Turismo. All together he is a huge LS1 freak!
Favorite Car - Chevorlet Corvette Z06 (C5) '04
picture.php

frosty511
The ultimate Camaro man, still likes a RX-7! He is also known as "Frosty The Yellow Snowman"
Favorite Car - Aston Martin DB9 Coupe '06
Picture Soon...

Last edited:
Good luck from team RSM nice job on your op. It is always good to see people put effort into it.

Good Luck from Major League Motorsports! Also to note my friend in HS used to use TAB as Take a bath :lol: So this has me thinking :lol:

Haha! Thank you all for the welcome and support! Also TAB stands for "Turn And Burn"! And MLR, you have me thinking as well! :lol:

What's up Kolio,Project D and Tab need to have a drift meet one of these days. It'd be fun to drift with the guy that taught me how to drift a long time ago :lol:

Thank you for posting and welcoming! Pictures are coming very soon! Hope to see you all around someday!

How do I got about getting a tryout?

You can get a tryout by contacting my Playstation Network account. It is "kolio123".
Hint: It is on the OP, you did not even have to scroll down too far :)

Hey how do I go about trying out for you guys ? My psn is adamskie89

I have sent you a message with a few questions and a friend request! Hope to see you around!

Back