super supra Messages 311 Scandinavia Jan 17, 2005 #1 See for yourself, its "awesome" The next F&F. http://www.damnwerule.com/StreetRacingChroniclest.mpg
toyomatt84 Messages 7,965 Jan 17, 2005 #3 You know, I hate the Fast and the Furious as much as the next genuine car buff, but this was lame. I didn't laugh at all, well except when I saw at the two nerds in the film. They were funnier than any pun in the film.
You know, I hate the Fast and the Furious as much as the next genuine car buff, but this was lame. I didn't laugh at all, well except when I saw at the two nerds in the film. They were funnier than any pun in the film.
Taurine Messages 1,785 Jan 17, 2005 #5 McLaren F1GTR Iceman intake... Click to expand... There is such a thing, it's a brand name...
McLaren Premium Messages 46,776 Texas Jan 17, 2005 #6 Taurine There is such a thing, it's a brand name... Click to expand... I know, but the way he said it made it sound funny.
Taurine There is such a thing, it's a brand name... Click to expand... I know, but the way he said it made it sound funny.
xcsti Messages 2,415 Jan 17, 2005 #7 I liked the hyundai part. That was pretty funny. The rest was OK.
CAMAROBOY69 Premium Messages 18,565 Michigan Messages CAMAROBOY69 Jan 17, 2005 #8 I like the part from about 47 seconds in when that kid is just staring at him then they zoom in on his face a few seconds later.
I like the part from about 47 seconds in when that kid is just staring at him then they zoom in on his face a few seconds later.
Gordonfan24 Messages 405 Messages SVT97Merc Jan 17, 2005 #9 nobody "I have that...that, uhh, thing...uhh... " "Stupid ricer?" "Yeah, that ****." Click to expand... I think that was a pretty funny spoof. 👍 CAMAROBOY69 I like the part from about 47 seconds in when that kid is just staring at him then they zoom in on his face a few seconds later. Click to expand... Yeah, that was great! This video is definately being saved.
nobody "I have that...that, uhh, thing...uhh... " "Stupid ricer?" "Yeah, that ****." Click to expand... I think that was a pretty funny spoof. 👍 CAMAROBOY69 I like the part from about 47 seconds in when that kid is just staring at him then they zoom in on his face a few seconds later. Click to expand... Yeah, that was great! This video is definately being saved.