Get a First Look at Fast and Furious 9 With This Trailer Trailer

I say more likely they'll be recovering a priceless antique racecar from the wreckage of Titanic to keep some multi-billionaire from discovering some lost technology that would somehow affect international relations in a dire way. Of course the movie would climax with a dramatic chase in said car that miraculously runs after a century under two miles of salt water.

Damn, Letti. You gave away the only thing protecting your contract. *Sniff sniff*What's that I smell? I smell the obvious. :lol::sly:

Fast and Furious ended at the 7th movie. I refuse to watch past that because it isn’t the same without Paul, plus 7’s ending was flawless.

"Now that I'm a father, I can't live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore", yet he's gonna spend the next 2 hours doing some dangerous, super-human stuff in cars.

Really wish they hadn't named the kid Brian as some kind of nod to Paul when his character is still alive as a some sort of house-dad (since Mia is apparently playing a larger role). It's just beyond corny & weird now when it comes paying tribute to Paul.

I'm thinking they need to get back to basics. It'll make a tonne of money, but the Box Office takings for the franchise are somewhat in decline.

Back