TehStlg's Garage| X2010 carbon | F40 | RUF | Furai and more!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZX636-R
  • 35 comments
  • 1,877 views
Messages
208
Messages
TehStLG
Some cars that i would like to trade off ... let me know what you have and we can work something out.


I'm looking for X2010 , RM EVO and other Premium EVO's & STi's , Ferrari's , Lamborghini's , premium R32-R34


I have a Carbon X2010 avaiilable also. PM me with any offers


RUF CTR "YELLOWBIRD" - 456HP - 31k miles
TheTopGearTestTrack_1.jpg


Mitsubishi Lancer EVO VI - 325HP - 48.7 miles
Kyoto-Gion.jpg


Honda Mugen Motul Civic Si race car - 228HP - 62.4 miles
SuzukaCircuitEastCourse.jpg


Jaguar XJ13 '66 modded

Countach 25th Anniversary Edition '88

C4 WRC

Seven Fireblade '02

Civic Gathers Drider Race Car '98

HPA Golf R32 Stage II in ticket form

Spirra Prototype '04

GNX '87 0 mi

TTS Coupe '09

Mazda Furai Concept - Gran Turismo Yellow - 556HP -Tuned - 80 miles (Will only trade for another Furai in another color)

Ferrari F40 - 0 miles

Honda Civic Type-R (EK) - 0 miles

Toyota FT-86 Concept - 7.8 miles
 
Last edited:
Ill take the yellowbird off your hands. what do you want for it and ill see if i can get it for you.
 
Ill take the yellowbird off your hands. what do you want for it and ill see if i can get it for you.

Mazda Furai ? or offer something good
 
What do you want for the F40? Would you take a Zonda R?
 
Cusco imprezza? I have a premium one if you're interested.
 
new added
 
Last edited:
People, I traded with TehStlg / ZX636-R over the last couple of days. Have no concerns - top guy.

No affiliations etc etc.

Good luck with the trades

Carlos (still loving the LFA)
 
People, I traded with TehStlg / ZX636-R over the last couple of days. Have no concerns - top guy.

No affiliations etc etc.

Good luck with the trades

Carlos (still loving the LFA)

thanks , glad you like it ... the CTR was a bit of a hand full for me.hehe . its a cool car to have but i want to see what i can get for it
 
I've got a green Furai in ticket form that I'm willing to trade for the S15 RM. Add me on PSN if interested.

Wouldn't mind the Yellowbird as well but it would complicate the trade etc. It's a lot more time consuming to get another Furai than an S15 RM though so...
 
do you have a gallardo zx636-R
 
Would you take a C4 WRC for the F40?
 
I've got a green Furai in ticket form that I'm willing to trade for the S15 RM. Add me on PSN if interested.

Wouldn't mind the Yellowbird as well but it would complicate the trade etc. It's a lot more time consuming to get another Furai than an S15 RM though so...

I would do s15 for furai. I'm at work right now so add me on psn and we can trade later tonight

do you have a gallardo zx636-R

Yeah sorry.

Would you take a C4 WRC for the F40?

No sorry f40 has a trade pending
 
bump ... want to get a trade done tonight before midnight
 
I can get you a 370z at some point tomorrow. What spec do you want it modded to? What would you offer for it?
 
do you want the yellowbird?
 
How about a premium R32 (305 HP, 162.8 miles) for the Evolution?
 
any other specs? color ... mods . are wheels stock ?

Gun Grey Metallic.

It's all stock except for height-adjustable sports suspension and white TE37 wheels.
 
Back