TEN F10s!!! ONE LEFT!!! Trades between 5/1 and 8/1 TRADE TIME CHANGED

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brend
  • 73 comments
  • 2,381 views
Deal Requiem! For 908 total!
Uhh sounds great but it's an american code Lotus :(
 
Check sig for what I got :)
 
Deal Requiem! For 908 total!
Uhh sounds great but it's an american code Lotus :(

the nascar is giftable, so i do not believe there is a location block since.
 
Trade PSN details put up! Slotted In ford!
 
I've tried gifting those, it wouldn't let me

well i just went to see on mine a little while ago, and it let me get to the friend list where my stealth F1 wouldnt go past the details screen. idk, havnt tried going beyond trading my logano car though.
 
Can't see sigs Viper-69...

Any particular deals?
 
Can't see sigs Viper-69...

Any particular deals?

Well I got F2007, 787b, R92cp, Citreon GT Race Car, Escudo, Jimmie Johnson NASCAR, Sauber Mercedes, XJ220, Toyota Minolta, FGT, All Lamborghinis, All RUFs, All Aston Martins and all Ferrari's except the F10 :)
 
Deal for the F2007 Viper-69! Add my GTP_ account bro!
 
Yeah I know requiem! lol

Updated my original post Viper :)
 
anything in my garage u might like it?
 
Can't see sigs GT-R(on PSP) :(
Any good offers?
 
TOYOTA 7 RACE CAR or BMW GTR M3 RACE CAR '01?
 
uhh...Got anything else bud?
 
Got a deal for both already...:(
 
Opel Astra Touring Car?
 
Got it >_< You have an Epson SuperGT NSX? I'll do the deal for that?
 
I'd be interested if there's anything in particular you want.

Citroen GT Race Car
Audi R10

A bunch of other stuff, too.
 
Well...You have the Ford GT LM Test Car Spec ll? The premium one. :)
 
Deal then Terromium :D
 
Sure is mate :D

No problem...be sure to add my GTP_ Account :)
 
Going to bed in 3 mins...no more offers?
 
Back