Endor
GTP_DeathStar
(wet) Tsukuba Circuit [Japan]

477 PP Sports: Hard Tires

Gift: GT OLD GENERATION 002-W

Gold: 60,000Cr. 1:07.000
Silver: 35,000Cr. 1:09.000
Bronze: 25,000Cr. 1:15.000

As always, everyone can go here to check out the latest tunes.

Last edited:
full weight reduction gives you 477pp. its going to come down to a good suspension setup and lsd tune. aero parts can be fitted as well.

This is my first attempt at making a tune from scratch. I managed a 1:03.352 after a few tweaks. I've found it works best if you throw the car into the hairpins and give it gas when it straightens out. I'm sure it needs some more work to be competitve, but it is pretty stable. It intially had too much oversteer. Maybe one of you tuning wizards can give it a go and offer up some suggestions. I'd appreciate it.

SUSPENSION
100/95
4.50/6/06
4/4
4/4
3/4
0.0/0.0
0.05/0.10

BRAKES
5/5

LSD

POWER 100%
477PP
277HP
1.037kg
Stage 3 Reduction
Windows
Carbon Hood

Just a quick question...I would love to know how many people do the Seasonals. I hear about 300,000 to 500,000.

Does it show that when you click on the Online Rankings option?

I've found it works best if you throw the car into the hairpins and give it gas when it straightens out.

How do you do that? :confused: Isn't this powered by electricity? :D

Last edited:
Does it show that when you click on the Online Rankings option?

Nope.

just a quick question''i would love to know how many people do the seasonals.i here about 300.000 to 500.000 thousand.

The easiest way to do it is to use a 2nd account and run an extremely slow laptime, like several minutes long, and then you should be close to last place.

How do you do that? :confused: Isn't this powered by electricity? :D[/quote]

No, mine is a hybrid. :P Yeah it is strange just hearing the tires screeching. Don't know if I could get used to that in real life.

Tesla Roadster '08 - Seasonal - 477PP / SH
or​
When The Ridiculous Kills
After hours of tuning and trying so many things out, I came to the conclusion that PD just wanted to make a drift trial, cause thats the only way your gonna get your time down. With one of my many variations of this car I got a time of 1:05.432, but what really got me frustrated was that the settings had much less control than usually, or at least it seems to me. Being really frustrated with this and thinking that this is utterly ridiculous, I decided to make a setup that would honor them. Before doing my last setup I tried so many extreme things like front height full up, rear height full down and I was getting the same lap times. This is what gave me the idea for this. With this setup I got GOLD with 1:06.441, what I did was use every adjustable parameter as if it was an on/off switch, or if you want lowest/highest value. The set up is just below. By the way I have nothing against drifting trials, only just say what it is. I have never spoken negatively about anyone on this forum before, but sometimes its just to much. I'm not the best driver or tuner and I know some of you will be creative enough to find a solution ( which I will definitely try and learn from) but when you say real simulator in your game, at least come close. What is ridiculous is that I got gold tuning it the way I did. With all that do have fun, it is a game after all.
Picture 2.png

This is my first attempt at making a tune from scratch. I managed a 1:03.352 after a few tweaks. I've found it works best if you throw the car into the hairpins and give it gas when it straightens out. I'm sure it needs some more work to be competitve, but it is pretty stable. It intially had too much oversteer. Maybe one of you tuning wizards can give it a go and offer up some suggestions. I'd appreciate it.

SUSPENSION
100/95
4.50/6/06
4/4
4/4
3/4
0.0/0.0
0.05/0.10

BRAKES
5/5

LSD

POWER 100%
477PP
277HP
1.037kg
Stage 3 Reduction
Windows
Carbon Hood
1.04.258. position 374 using your setup. thanks mate.
Edit: 1.03.821 position 227th

Last edited:
Nope.

The easiest way to do it is to use a 2nd account and run an extremely slow laptime, like several minutes long, and then you should be close to last place.

Ahh yes, the good old coldlap. I used to do that in some of the Forza Rivals events just to throw my friends off. Hadn't thought of that as a way to see the total number on the leaderboard. Yet another simple thing that should have been in the game....but I digress.:sly:

One thing to take into account with that number though is that it's just showing a total that has entered. Not a total that has actually competed. If it's 500k total, that probably means 498,000 only did it just to get gold and stopped there. Maybe 2000 lapping to post their best time.

Looks like I have to drive a Tesla :crazy:
Man I hate these cars. But the paint job is probably cool, so I'll check it out.

Have no clue what i am doing but i got 1:02.376 for 36th with this i no all will beat me lol
tyres
comfort soft
susp
80/85
7.00/9.00 dropped these down 6.0/8.0
8/10
8/10
4/6 changed to 4/7
brakes
10/8
lsd
5/60/5 changed only accel 46
weight stg 3+window
just added full aero so downforce 20
slide the butt around all corners.....if you can help me make this quicker i am all ears
oh on ds3... cos im lazy
now after these changes i was constant high 1:01,s

Last edited:
Have no clue what i am doing but i got 1:02.376 for 36th with this i no all will beat me lol
tyres
comfort soft
susp
80/85
7.00/9.00
8/10
8/10
4/6
brakes
10/8
lsd
5/60/5
weight stg 3+window
slide the butt around all corners.....if you can help me make this quicker i am all ears
oh on ds3 auto... cos im lazy
No manual tranmission available for this one. Its Automatic. I keep on finding myself trying to gear down when approaching bends!!

I tried this three times yesterday, and on all three occasions I got signed out of PSN mid-way round the lap. This caused big problems when I reconnected and tried to upload my time. Anyone else get this?

I've not "officially" completed it yet, but my best time was 1:04.12

LOL yep forgot that:embarrassed:,but its what i use for all of them
You should definately try and give the manual transmission a go. It wont be easy at first but once you get the hang of it, you will have a blast. More car control with a manual tranny and you can also use it to slow the car down instead of always relying on the brakes.

Got 1:08 after 20 minutes of attempts, then got gold by activating SRM. As I usually don't want to put any tune on my cars other than oil change and improved chassis rigidity, I think it would a bit hard for me to get gold without SRM... Plus thinking that I usually drive clean and I'm not addicted to drifting, when here it was necessary...
Car completely stock less oil change and improved chassis rigidity (463 PP), no TCS, no ASM, SRM activated in a second moment, ABS 1.

I just want to point out that this car around Tsukuba is ... silly. Especially on wet. This car can so much more!!!
I'm at 1:06.6xx right now with about 30 laps and no serious setup - all helps OFF. But I'll give it another go even if it's really going into drift trial.

Wait, the track was wet?
I just want to point out that this car around Tsukuba is ... silly. Especially on wet. This car can so much more!!!
I'm at 1:06.6xx right now with about 30 laps and no serious setup - all helps OFF. But I'll give it another go even if it's really going into drift trial.

Wait, the track was wet?

Could you not tell, or even see that the car is practically swimming?

As was said, it would have been a lot more fun to drive this car in the dry and even on another track completely.

All the fun of driving the Tesla has been wasted in this combo.

Could you not tell, or even see that the car is practically swimming?

As was said, it would have been a lot more fun to drive this car in the dry and even on another track completely.

All the fun of driving the Tesla has been wasted in this combo.
Never even noticed. I golded on the first lap. Tesla is a joyride though.

Back