TF Photohut: 10.24 - A Fresh Start

Terronium-12

For My Mom, Always
United States
Brooklyn, NY
KR_Viper
I Renown I

- New Era, New Sport -

It's been quite a long time since I've done this formally so bare with me :lol:.

All photos are going to be rendered in 4K on an original PS4. So without further ado, let's get on with it!

There's plenty more to come.​

- Overwhelming -

GT Sport's photo mode may very well be the best featured in a game yet. It makes having to use Photoshop all but redundant, though I'm still going to as PS has more capability. The options are a bit overwhelming at first glance, but I definitely see myself spending unhealthy amounts of time obsessing over everything.​

The more options we have, the more creative we can get with them. ;)

With that being said, I quite like your approach to the sense of motion in the latest shots. It's a shame the wing blends in with the background in the second shot, since the reflection of the sun makes for a very interesting lighting effect on the right roof-edge of the car.

Nice set of pictures you have here, @Terronium-12. The second one is my personal favourite due to the unusual background and its effect on the sense of motion, which is difficult to portray in a frontal shot like this one. 👍

- More Scapes -

NP
Nice set of pictures you have here, @Terronium-12. The second one is my personal favourite due to the unusual background and its effect on the sense of motion, which is difficult to portray in a frontal shot like this one. 👍

I had a lot of fun with that one. So much so you can see it blended into a few shots here and others to come...

The first of the Lexus :drool:

Had fun with this too, but my gosh the metallic sheen is just so in your face at times. :lol:

Your latest update is a joy to behold. :D

Thank you. :D

Nice. Love the first shot, shame about the slight banding in the sky.

Shot 3 is great too, just feel like the car is touch too close to the right edge.

Great idea with shot 4, and the matching livery colours work well. 👍

Last shot the feel is nice but feels a little to tight on the crop.

Overall great stuff though. 👍

All of these are nice. Above all I really like the feel, atmoshpere and expanse of the Jag shot. 👍

The shot of the Lexus in the slot canyons is beautiful, as is the McLaren in the tree tunnel. As for the shot of the Jag in the mist, I couldn't distinguish between whether its real or not. Great work 👍:D

- The Waiting Game, Part 2 -

GPR
All of these are nice. Above all I really like the feel, atmoshpere and expanse of the Jag shot. 👍

Honestly, I wish I had done more with that one but thanks. :D

So many beautiful shots in here so far. The following three are my faves.

Thanks! :D

Holy 🤬 . Your gallery is such an inspiration.

Well thanks for that. There's a lot of stuff I'm rusty on or have forgotten completely, so I'm hoping there's plenty to look forward to.

The shot of the Lexus in the slot canyons is beautiful, as is the McLaren in the tree tunnel. As for the shot of the Jag in the mist, I couldn't distinguish between whether its real or not. Great work 👍:D

Quite a popular one, the Jaguar shot. Maybe I did just enough to it after all. :lol:

The feel and atmospshere in general with all your shots I quite enjoy. Favs are the Aston and Mclaren. 👍

Well not much easing is needed I 'd say. These are all great too. The first is epically good. :eek: Did you try that one with the headlight or side lights on? I wonder if that would have looked even better.

Think I may have to use that scape myself. :)

GPR
Well not much easing is needed I 'd say. These are all great too. The first is epically good. :eek: Did you try that one with the headlight or side lights on? I wonder if that would have looked even better.

Think I may have to use that scape myself. :)

I tried just about everything there and settled for the empty garage feeling. I spent a good 10-15 minutes (if not longer) taking just that one photo last week. :lol:

For good measure, you'll find that one by heading to Subaru.

The photomode in this series has come a long, long way; that Subaru shot is mind blowing & doesn't insinuate any sort of relevance to a video game.

I'm literally in love with the first one of the part 3. The atmosphere is ******* sick :eek: The beast is asleep.

The Aston Martin Vulcan's are so cute, when they are young. :D However after they mature in a few years all Vulcan's become ruthless. While on the mental side of things, it loves to play around with it's prey.

Oh I missed quite a bit here!

My favorits:
- Your first 3 shots of the waiting game set are gorgeous.
- The last from the following set, the lexus lc500 at night. It looks so good!
- The Fitipaldi shots from the last set. Especially the first one.

Keep'em coming. :)

Back