TH8A & PS4

• Thread starter huhobanut
  • 14 comments
United Kingdom
Isle of Wight ... UK
Couldn't find anything about this so asking here .. Does the th8a not work on ps4 or is it me missing something ? ... Amazing game .. Just need to manually shift if I can ... Thanks in advance ..

you have to manually go in and assign each gear, and make sure to turn off autoclutch, and of course also map a button to "start engine".

I didn't assign any gears and it works perfectly.
What wheel do you use?

I'm using the T300RS plugged the TH8a and the T3pa in the base and that's it.

I do have auto clutch disabled and a button to start the engine

On the ps3 you needed to plug it in a separate USB port, on ps4 you can plug it in the base.
Maybe that's what's wrong my wheel was also not working when plugged in the second port.

^ using a T500 .. Shift plugged into ps4 .. That's prob where my problem lies !! .. I'll try it in base tonight !! Thanks Gejabo

I didn't assign any gears and it works perfectly.
What wheel do you use?

I'm using the T300RS plugged the TH8a and the T3pa in the base and that's it.

I do have auto clutch disabled and a button to start the engine

On the ps3 you needed to plug it in a separate USB port, on ps4 you can plug it in the base.
Maybe that's what's wrong my wheel was also not working when plugged in the second port.
Mine worked just fine when plugging the shifter into the USB port on the PS4. Not sure what's going on.

I think there are several known issues with the T500. This might be one of them (it may be causing a conflict). There's a post somewhere here in the forums talking about it.

Just looked , nowhere to plug in shifter on a T500 ... ? !!!!

Just plug in into the PS4. You can't plug it into the T500, only into the T300. You can assign the buttons for any action you like. I use the shifter for brake balance/Pit requests/seat position :D

T300RS user here with my TH8A plugged in via USB (back and forth with GT6) and the H shifter worked fine without mapping gears and auto-clutch enabled (awaiting CPX).

Just plug in into the PS4. You can't plug it into the T500, only into the T300. You can assign the buttons for any action you like. I use the shifter for brake balance/Pit requests/seat position :D
Will this work for the T300 also ? That's a great idea đź’ˇ
On a side note can i set the seat back and foward in the camera/cock pit/ view tab without mapping it on the PS4

Back