tha greatest!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ving
  • 11 comments
  • 409 views
Messages
5,716
ppl hav e asked questions similar to this but not quite the same....

what is the best non-modded LM can you can win in the amateur dream car series?

non modded!!!! :p

though one for u [ppl who like to modd hey? ;):p
 
tha scooby??? :eek::p
ok, that ur opinion :p
during the dream car races it cane last or close to it when i was racing against it tho :/
 
infact, typicaly i found that the rx7 and altezza would zip of into the lead, then pit on lap 4 so the supra or the zzii (which isnt a LM) would win.
but to me it seemed that sans pit stops the rx7 and altezza are fastest.
 
I dont care what position a car comes in when controlled by the computer.

The JGTC Skylines always come in dead last during JGTC races, but I found them to be the 3 fastest JGTC's when I tested all of the JGTC's, 10 laps each at Apricot Hill.


I am telling you, that after testing ALL of the LM Production class race cars, I had the fastest lap times with these cars in this order:
1) Impreza
2) RX-7
3) FTO
4) S2000
5) Altezza


The Impreza is tge best for my driving style, and it has a strong power-band. Its AWD system is also non-intrusive, understeer-wise. And it will never spin without traction control.
 
well, yes they do....
i guess i just dont like the scooby :p
 
I personally like the S2000. Then the RX-7. The game is biased, handling-wise to FR cars and these two are extrordinary.
 
I like the S2000LM car. Great handling and pretty good speed as well. Plus it looks awsome in red/black!! :p
 
The Impreza was the ride for me!!
 
Back