Thank You Kazunori Yamauchi and The Team

  • Thread starter Thread starter zippyuk
  • 56 comments
  • 2,878 views
Thank you very muchly for the years of automotive passion.
 
Děkuji Vám (Thank You in czech language) :)
 
Actually, PD, Diners on me....all 600 of you.....

According to my calculations, at $0.15 per package of ramen noodles, preferably chicken flavor, you could feed around 260 of them. That's at schnucks prices, kinda steep.

Thanks PD
 
Such a great piece of code, especially the penalty system. It sure did punished someone.

I am looking forward to GT6 already!

THANKS PD...
 
Thanks PD and YK for this blast of a game and I'm sure it will only get better. You're a bunch of really talented people and it shows.:)
 
Thanks PD for adding that sweet rumble strip sound, its by far the best rumble strip sound in any racing game......ever.

No really I love it.
 
Thank you Kaz and the team at PD, GT5P is just awsome.

Put me down for a copy of GT5 as soon as its available, oh and GT6 when you do that, and dont forget me when GT7 is released, and....

Keep up the great work!
 
Thanks for not going the same way as EA did with the NFS franchise 👍
 
Thank you Kazunori Yamauchi.. Teşekkürler Kazunori yamauchi (in Turkish) Polyphony Digital is the best **** of the rest:P
 
Thank you indeed KY and everyone else at PD whose hard work made this possible.

I think I speak for all of us when I say we truly appreciate the effort all these years, and especially all the effort that has undoubtebly gone into GT5 prologue! The interior, exterior, the INCREDIBLE physics engine that really comes alive without aids and without ABS. We appreciate all the effort PD!

Keep up the good work!👍
 
Thanks!

That goes out to everyone at Polyphony Digital and Sony Computer Entertainment.


Do you think Polyphony have visited GT Planet before? It'd be awesome if some of the development team joined the forum and chatted with the fans. :cool:
 
Great idea.
Thanks for creating a demo which totally trounces any full game currently avaliable on the PS3. Cannot wait until the real deal in 2009. 👍

... I know you guys are reading this! :sly:
 
Thanks much Kaz and PD, you are in a league of your own, your vision on GT is just starting to become reality, the sky's the limit! Lots of luck in the years to come...

— Paulo
 
Cheers for all your work PD and many thanks to keeping GT true to what its meant to be all about..... however I do fell you could learn something from other franchises and take some of that on board.

Robin
 
I bought my first PSX just to play "Gran Turismo 1"

I bought my PS2 just to play "GT3"

I bought a Driving Force Pro and a race-seat just to play the Nordschleife in GT4

I almost prostituted myseld just to get a first copy of the japanese Nordschleife Demo of GT4 with the Falken Skyline :)

I made phone-calls all around the world to patch that demo from 3 Minutes to "unlimited" (sorry for doing this illegal step, but i just could not wait).

Last week i bought my PS3+GT5 Prologue Bundle.

So the GT-Series had a very big influence in my Gaming-Career.

Thank you very much for these fine Games / Simulations and keep on impressing us !!!!
 
Tak PD og Kazunori Yamauchi (Dansk)
 
Many thanks to Yamauchi and everyone at PD for the creation of the GT series
 
OMG thank you for all your wonderful games!
 
Thanks for another GT! We can all live the dream again!
Honestly, this game rocks big time.

Thank you very very much :)
 
GT is and will always be my favorite console racer hands down... thanks for all the effort to the PD team!
 
I'd like to say thanks too! But I might still go play my 360 while I wait for Prologue to install...:lol:
 
Come on guy's and gal's, 1,002 views and only 52 posts, thats no very many thank you's from such a large community.

I think we can do better then that.
 
Yes, thank you to Yamauchi-san and the PD team.

We all complain about parts of GT, but I've owned a PS2 for about 6 years now, and I've played GT3 and GT4 far more than every other game combined.

We see a few things that need improvment - the AI's driving and the field lineups most of all - but we also see hundreds and thousands of hours of entertainment provided for a bargain price. Thank you!
 
Back