Thanks boys! The lacky trick worked!

  • Thread starter Thread starter SandStorm
  • 36 comments
  • 985 views
What's wrong with a little on-line pimpin' if I may ask ? :trouble:

/F
 
Originally posted by Flerbizky
What's wrong with a little on-line pimpin' if I may ask ? :trouble:

/F
Yeah, that's what I was thinking, but the moderators don't seem to like it . . .
 
Originally posted by SandStorm
Thanks boys for your help with the lacky band trick, it worked n
Special mention must go out to under18carbon who posted the trick in the first place. Thanks, mate. 👍

You should thank neon_duke . He was the one who actually posted the original how-to do the rubberband trick thing . I just cut and paste it over since you guys were talking about it . The thread .... :rolleyes:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21039

:)
 
Yeah, I know that, but you were the one who gave me the settings, so thanks. :D
 
Not sure if you're looking for a particular F1, but otherwise you can try running the PD cup in the unmodified NSX (+T2 tires). It takes a while, but it isn't too hard to win, I usually lap the competition. With the save/reload trick you should get the F1 no problem ... (though I think I won my first F1 in Super Speedway Endurance, which is over pretty quick - 47 minutes or so - in an upgraded 787B or fast Escudo)
 
Back