CoolColJ Messages 4,884 Messages CoolColJ, GTP_CoolColJ Nov 25, 2010 #1 So is that awesome Gamescom build demo menu scene in the full GT5?? If not, what happened to it? Is it a photo mode scene then?
So is that awesome Gamescom build demo menu scene in the full GT5?? If not, what happened to it? Is it a photo mode scene then?
jonathansp Messages 253 Cardiff/Wales/UK Messages jon-o Nov 25, 2010 #2 My menu had a background like that once with the the SEMA cars I think.. So it is in the game.
XEPEGTP Messages 1,029 Nov 25, 2010 #3 I think it spart of the Dunsfold Aerodrome. I've seen it in the opening menu of GT5, with "car themes" once it had all the new WRCs other time it had the 67 Le Mans classics... Looks like a hangar rather than a garage.
I think it spart of the Dunsfold Aerodrome. I've seen it in the opening menu of GT5, with "car themes" once it had all the new WRCs other time it had the 67 Le Mans classics... Looks like a hangar rather than a garage.