The 3 seasons 1 car challenge

United States
United States
With a twist
Just for fun l have been trying all three seasonal events with one car, from beginner to expert
But without making ANY changes between races, same settings, same PP, same tires
You must get first place an event in order to move on to the next event, win the beginner race, move on to the intermediate, win that and move on to expert, win expert in order to move on to the......?.....OK so you don't need to win expert because this is just for fun (and there is nothing to move on to) so you just need to finish the expert race, and see how well you can place, and NO cheating, ( unless you want to cheat, then go ahead)

Doesn't need to be stock, you can use any parts and tuning you want,
It just can't be changed after starting the first race, it must remain eligible for all three raced at all times
Green light below each of the three seasonal, no red lights

Yup
Laguna Sec a is still easy, but a bit more fun
Mount Panorama is quite impossible so the challenge there is to see how high you can place

I tried this challenge with the Murcielago. The first two races are pretty easy, but the Bathurst's one is a disaster. I can complete a clean race in almost 11.57/11.58 which allows me to get pos. 9/10, it depends on AI's crashes
:cheers:

So far l have not done better than last place
But l am working my way from slow cars to fast
I did catch a couple AI's who spun out, but they just took off

Challenge Completed.

events.jpg

bathurst win.jpg

As you can see I used a Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 (500PP)

Setup:

Tyres:
Sports Hard/Sports Hard

Suspension:
Ride height: 95/75
Spring rate: 3.56/4.34
Dampers compression: 1/1
Dampers extension: 1/1
Anti-roll bars: 7/7
Camber angle: 0.0/0.0
Toe angle: 0.00/0.20
Brake balance: 7/4

Transmisson:
First reset to default, then set max speed to 180kmh (min)
1'st: 4.847
2'nd: 3.593
3'rd: 2.925
4'th: 2.442
5'th: 2.058
6'th: 1.756
Final gear: 3.100

Differential:
Initial torque: 7
Acceleration sensitivity: 13
Braking sensitivity: 32

Power:
Do oil change, install all power upgrades, and set limiter @99.4%

Body:
No weight reduction
Install a wing and improve body rigidity
Downforce: /20
Ballast weight: 180kg
Ballast position: +12%

It was either that car or the KTM.

Seemed doable with the right field.

Nice job!

Brake sensitivity is interesting.
Yes, I made sure the Huayra was not participating.
The high braking sensitivity helped keep the car stable in the esses, I had to elbow my way through the field and it is very easy to loose control when you come into the corner from the wrong angle trying to outbrake them on the inside.:)

The GT40 MArk1 66' is the main car I used for most challenges of this nature. Fun, fun, fun.... Bathursts was lucrative in gta funds. The ZZ2 & the W12 Nordo 01' were fun to use as well. Quite A few laps of 2.00.s attained. The R390 GT1 Road Car 98' was a fun car in this challenge. Cars of this nature can be set up with 600/550/500 in the setup tabs for cross the board racing.

After awhile it started getting boring so I began to lower the tire settings. A Smooth roll'in of the gas pedal essential. Couldn't do Bathursts with -2 tire settings however, -1 was doable with an easy lineup. Silverstone & Laguna Seca -2 in the tire settings. Never went further than that.

Last edited:
I tried on the latest (Brands Hatch, Ring GP/F, Sarthe) and I used the Acura DNX Concept. Brands Hatch was simple. The Ring was a nightmare! Didn't pass 11th place until the 2nd lap, ended up 8th!

Might give this a try again on the older seasonal. I feel that might be an easier transition than this month's.

Challenge Completed.

View attachment 607157
View attachment 607158

As you can see I used a Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 (500PP)

I tried so many cars for this challenge. HSC was very respectable, especially in the 500pp & 550pp but not so much in the 600pp. Wish I'd tried the GSX-R/4. One of the fun cars to drive... For some reason I overlooked this one. Kept searching 500-700pp's & adjusting down various cars to make the spread. Made Grinding Funnnn...!

Completed the challenge with the McLaren 12C, also going to try with the VW Nardo, Cadillac Cien and the '07 GT-R. But I did change the set-up between races.

I did the current 3 with the KTM X-Bow R. I really didn't expect it to be good at the expert event, but it proved it's merit quite well. Later I found out I had only tuned it to 600pp rather than 650. Wow, great car. 👍

Wow I sure got that wrong :scared: I would be interesting if anyone can do it in the current crop of seasonals. I found Trial Mountain easy at 500pp in several different cars, but being down 150pp at Tokyo is quite a challenge.

So for S&G I decided to try it with a stock RUF 3400S (470PP).

I easily won the Beginner race.

After many tries and a fortuitous lineup, I managed to eke out a win in the Intermediate race. (It helped that the 599 started in 2nd place with the V16T in 3rd.)

Then I got my 🤬 handed to me in the Expert race. I only beat the Viper because he ran into several walls at the corners (couldn't handle the pressure).

Beg_small.jpg

Int_small.jpg

Exp_small.jpg

I think I might try it again with a tuned version of one of the other RUFs.

The best I can do with 500PP and SH tires is 10:11.xxx. I bow before our alien overlords @steve nfs and @sync . :bowdown:

You wouldn't happen to have any tips or tricks for us mere mortals?
Nothing special, you can see the video on the #109 (not really perfect lap)
A-spec Expert Level Non-Racing Car Challenge: Tokyo R246

The best I can do with 500PP and SH tires is 10:11.xxx. I bow before our alien overlords @steve nfs and @sync . :bowdown:

You wrote that you were using SH tires, you can use SS in that event. Big improvement.
I have no explanation, been driving this car on many past events, practice must be the key!

My girlfriend is faster than me, she can spend all my money before I do a single lap!

If it's any consolation I don't think anyone could win at Tokyo at 500PP on SH, not even Andromeda, who is the only one to have completed three races in the same car sticking to the rules in the OP.

Back