The 5 Most Exciting GT Sport Car Reveals from PSX 2016

Also in the trailer the Camaro makes a brief appearance

Attachments

• IMG_0210.PNG
    IMG_0210.PNG
    84.2 KB · Views: 107
The NSX looks amazing. So I have to say I'm most excited by it. What I look forward to in the future? Hmm. The Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio!

I'm thinking Group 4 will be sorta like 500pp non-race car class. You can make pretty much anything fun and competitive with the right balance of weight add and power limiter. You'd see the most ridiculous grids online.. concept cars, mundane road cars, classic cars, exotics all lining up and running together for the most part. That's maximum Gran Turismo in my mind.

I wonder why they would try to hide the GT3 Viper like that? Seems kind of strange.
remember the Lamborghini GT2/JGTC thing in Gran Turismo 3 ? .... License issues.

SRT is not a brand anymore. SRT race cars are no longer officially supported. All Race Vipers are now supported by 'Riley Technologies' with only Dodge as a sponsorship. (riley also makes the daytona prototypes for Chevy and Ford) FCA (FIAT CHRYSLER AUTOMOBILES.BV) is the new owner of STR /dodge... there are no Stickers on the Ferrari GT3 car , Ferrari is a FCA brand ... i just think FCA is a difficult company to work with. (Alfa seems to be free game though so Idk...) (need for speed 2015 wont let you even change the wheels on a Ferrari )
DON'T YOU SEE ??!!
CkUW1oVW0AATODe.jpg

its all connected ! :lol:

Last edited:
I don't wanna be rude but who can actually be excited about A 45?
It raced in tHis year's Bathurst 6hr Production Car race, where it was the fastest car until it DNF'd for ECU issues. To be the fastest straight out the box in its first ever race! Don't sleep. Its a pretty quick car. Wait to next year's 6hr.

It'll probably make for a good race to replicate of Bathurst is included.

I hope the A 45 will get proper rivals to allow for close online competitions. Out of all the cars currently known, the ones in the N-series worry me most, there is a big variation of power and cornering abilities.

All the new cars are exiting but that Viper is really something special. Just a bit worried for the fact they are trying to hide it... Licencing issues I guess.

For too long i've only commented negatively about 6 and Sport, but then there's news (or hype) of a Viper GT3-R coming. Well that's just swell. In spite of the aforementioned (thanks guys) corporate difficulty in livering the Viper and Ferrari (again... thank you very much guys), there may be an updated Viper race car in my future. Hopefully they'll allow us to apply our own liveries.

Saliva swallowed, not drooled

Hold up... the last Daytona and LeMans Viper's are Y2K versions. Has it taken PD 16years to upate this outstanding piece of work!?

Last edited:
NSX has been a long time coming. Viper looks sexy, but that Focus with the blue and black paint... its coolness level is off the charts :drool:

I hope the A 45 will get proper rivals to allow for close online competitions. Out of all the cars currently known, the ones in the N-series worry me most, there is a big variation of power and cornering abilities.
If we wind up with a 2-series, RS3 and Focus RS, the A45 will also have to deal with the STI and Evo X and Genesis.20 cars online is max. There really only need to be 5 or 6 cars with similar performance.

I understand that many of us don't want to see the E46/NSX-R world beaters-type car, ruin the online experience, but still, plenty cars to be revealed yet.

Back