The 5 Most Exciting GT Sport Car Reveals from PSX 2016

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 45 comments
  • 6,751 views
Viper GT3.R! So much Yes!!!
The Gr.3 field is getting more and more stunning, and the Gr.4 seems interesting aswell!
Imagine a 24 hours of the Nurburgring with 2 categories, Gr.3 and Gr.4 together :drool:
:lol:
 
Got to admit, I was surprised to see the A 45 classed as N400.
I know very little about it, but this car must have something going for it. :)
 
They announced a Senna portion not that long ago, so it will probably have open wheel in that segment. Right now they just don't want to release too much. Typical PD but it builds up anticipation!

What?? No way. I had no idea. That's awesome news
 
They announced a Senna portion not that long ago, so it will probably have open wheel in that segment. Right now they just don't want to release too much. Typical PD but it builds up anticipation!

Strictly speaking, they didn't. Kazunori stated "Senna will be in the game", but as there's a museum-style "Historical Information" mode (or something along those lines, can't remember the exact name), he could be in it as no more than an article in an encyclopaedia. Or maybe just his helmet/race suit.

What I'm saying is, it's probably a good idea to temper expectations for now.
 
Anyone seen the following?

RX7
Supra
Lancer
Subaru
MR2
FTO/GTO
Colt Cyborg Mirage
Skyline R32/33/34
Silvia s14/s15

etc?
 
But we have exclusive podracers! Who cares about old boring JDM cars when you can play with the Chaparral VGT and the SRT VGT.
 
Dude! Old boring JDMs and others are the soul of the past GTs. :p
 
But we have exclusive podracers! Who cares about old boring JDM cars when you can play with the Chaparral VGT and the SRT VGT.

There's only one true podracer, and I await its return...

4034069Toyota_pod_01.jpg
 
Back