The 9sec Club

californication
9secturbocivic, that is if there was a such thing, why dont u go suck on a d*** before i sick my grandma on u with her '83 Olds boat with its V8 so she can cream yo azz like a baby with buttrash?!?:mad: Probly only runs like 14's cuz it weighs about 5000 lbs but it still oughta beat ur 9 min 4 banger civic... (no offense to VG)

No offense taken just pointing out that I know what the game allows and that civic must be sharked with codes and that being the case I will make him look stupid when it comes to hybriding. besides I don't even like civics any way.
But I could still beat his civic with one of my tuned civics. I prefer 2JZ Supras,
3000 GT MR 1999s, 94 300ZXs (hence my name), FTOs, RX-7s, Skylines, Evos, and
WRXs. I have been making all kinds of hybrids since 2001. So I have the senior experience and mister think he got it with a 9secTurboCivic will be easily beat.

u guys and ur hybrids lol... ive never done em before, sounds like fun but i would be too tempted to hybrid all my cars all the time, which would lead to me doing nothing but 400m runs.. more power to ya tho, i enjoy reading bout it to see how fast they r.. whats the fastest one you have right now??

im starting to get more into 1000M dragracing now, more interesting in my opnion. right now ive only done one car its the plymouth roadrunner muscle car, best time is 20.132 @ 171mph (non hybrid)

Just testing my general fast setting.

400m Vector = 10.374
Plymouth = 21.657

It seems that I still can improve my time on plymouth

edit: I forgot to utilize maximum power, so, its close now :).

Plymouth = 20.284

yaaay haha.. i havnt been on here in a little while i dont realy know why, but good work on that ur close! 👍 i should see about trying some diferent cars now i guess :dopey:

sry dont mean to spam but the trick it seems with the muscle cars is to shift early so you keep the revs around the max torque, im sure you already know this if your that close to the time but just thought id say that for anyone who didnt know

Korndawg
sry dont mean to spam but the trick it seems with the muscle cars is to shift early so you keep the revs around the max torque, im sure you already know this if your that close to the time but just thought id say that for anyone who didnt know

Yeah, and that's also why auto transmissions are a big no-no in muslce cars. However you spel it.

I forgot that I don't use my backward gear trick for plymouth, bellow 20 now..........

About automatic transmission, how do you feel about rev limiter code?

uh, not sure what you're talkin about there buddy. What's the backwards trick? The rev limiter code isn't very realistic but it's the only thing that keeps a GT engine from revving off into oblivion :)

Parnelli Bone
uh, not sure what you're talkin about there buddy. What's the backwards trick? The rev limiter code isn't very realistic but it's the only thing that keeps a GT engine from revving off into oblivion :)
Well, you know that my gear trick is reverse of what people usually do = auto 1 on 5.500, use xxxx, where I use auto 1 on xxxx, use 2.500 .
Faster vector

The code I am talking about is rev limiter modifier address. How do you feel about it.

Back