The affects of turning up the power on a shower on muscles.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sureboss
  • 7 comments
  • 515 views

Sureboss

Tanned and Lipstick'd
Premium
Messages
15,530
United Kingdom
UK
If I turn the power up on the shower, when it gets to a certain point why does it make my stomach muscles feel like I've been punched?

Thanks. :)
 
💡 Turn the heat down or go see a doc?
 
Do you mean for like a long time? If you hold you hand under a dripping tap for a while it gets really weird.
 
💡 Turn the heat down or go see a doc?

It's not the heat, it's something to do with the power making the muscle flex, I was just wondering if some of the 'boffs' we have on here know anything about it.
 
Try stepping back a half a foot or so and see how it feels. . . .
 
You mean when you crank the pressure all the way up, so the force of water is pressing really hard on your skin? Our shower has a setting something like that, although it's apparently a 'massage' setting. It feels pretty good on your back, but it also gives me a feeling as if I've been winded if I leave it on my stomach for too long.
 
Maybe your solarplexus is exposed to the water from a pressurised shower?
 
Try stepping back a half a foot or so and see how it feels. . . .

We have a shower over a bath, rather than a shower 'cubicle', so I might end up falling out of the bath tub doing that!

That's the one, jammyozzy. It's like that.
 
Back