• Thread starter LeGeNd-1
  • 57 comments

LeGeNd-1

Premium
Australia
Australia
GTP_LeGeNd-1
:gtplanet: WELCOME TO THE ALL CARS & COLOURS CLUB :gtplanet:

I finally grinded enough money by last Saturday to buy all cars *phew*. So I thought I'll make a club just like Jay's 100% one for those who have done the same. Now, I'm aware that proving you have 830 unique cars instead of a bunch of repeats is difficult, so a little bit of trust will be needed here. I also realize that there are 3 ways to get all cars (grinding offline, grinding online and trade/share), so I've created 3 separate classes within the club to make it fairer for everyone. Proof of my membership and eligibility requirements for each classes are shown below.

All colours club added 17 July 2010. I promised myself I wouldn't collect all colours because of the effort that would be needed, but I finally gave in to the temptation lol. Although my grinding was still completely offline, I resorted to the rubber-band trick with the Pescarolo this time to 'protect' my eyes and fingers from further damage (see the "Best way to make money" thread somewhere in this forum for details). New requirements for the new club are added below. Mind you, the numbers required are quite mind-boggling for Classes 1 & 2 (around triple the requirements for the all cars club).

My record screen:

My final stats:
Day 748
Money Left: 22,660 Cr
Cars Owned: 4449 (4442 unique colours + 7 SP Models)
Distance Run: 95382.7 km
Total Prize Money: 643,596,040 Cr
Single Race Victories: 4730
Ad Hoc Race Victories: 0
Driving Challenges: 102 Golds
AI Driver Level: 72 S
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CLASS 1 (CARS) - RULES
- Offline grinding only.
- Day counter must show 70 days or more.
- Number of cars owned must show 830 or more.
- Total distance run must be at least 34037 km or 21273 mi.
- Total prize money minus money left must be at least 246,757,820 Cr.
- Total number of single race victories is preferably 1646 or more, but less is accepted.
- Total number of Ad Hoc race victories must be 0.
- Readable screenshot/picture of record screen is required.

CLASS 1 (CARS) - MEMBERS
- LeGeNd-1
- Steve_Denning
- Dan360
- ArmyPilot
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CLASS 1 (COLOURS) - RULES
- Offline grinding only.
- Number of cars owned must show 4442 or more.
- Total distance run must be at least 88771 km or 55482 mi.
- Total prize money minus money left must be at least 643,573,380 Cr.
- Total number of single race victories is preferably 4291 or more, but less is accepted.
- Total number of Ad Hoc race victories must be 0.

CLASS 1 (COLOURS) - MEMBERS
- LeGeNd-1
CLASS 2 (CARS) - RULES
- Offline and online (Ad Hoc) grinding only.
- Total distance run must be at least 34037 km or 21273 mi.
- Total prize money minus money left must be at least 246,757,820 Cr.
- Total number of single race plus Ad Hoc race victories is preferably 163 or more, but less is accepted.

CLASS 2 (CARS) - MEMBERS
- barny0111
CLASS 2 (COLOURS) - RULES
- Offline and online (Ad Hoc) grinding only.
- Total distance run must be at least 88771 km or 55482 mi.
- Total prize money minus money left must be at least 643,573,380 Cr.
- Total number of single race plus Ad Hoc race victories is preferably 423 or more, but less is accepted.

CLASS 2 (COLOURS) - MEMBERS
-
CLASS 3 (CARS) - RULES
- Offline and online (Ad Hoc) grinding plus car trading/sharing allowed.
- Day counter is irrelevant, but a large number is preferable.
- Total distance run is irrelevant, but a large number is preferable.
- Total prize money is irrelevant, but a large number is preferable.
- Total number of victories are irrelevant, but a large number is preferable.

CLASS 3 (CARS) - MEMBERS
- SportWagon
- MarcoM
CLASS 3 (COLOURS) - RULES
- Offline and online (Ad Hoc) grinding plus car trading/sharing allowed.
- Day counter is irrelevant, but a large number is preferable.
- Total distance run is irrelevant, but a large number is preferable.
- Total prize money is irrelevant, but a large number is preferable.
- Total number of victories are irrelevant, but a large number is preferable.

CLASS 3 (COLOURS) - MEMBERS
- Evilmali
P.S. If anyone has a better idea for the club's name, PM me and I will change it. A banner would be welcome as well. I'll give credit of course.

P.P.S. I don't come here everyday, so be patient if this post hasn't been updated with your name (assuming you are eligible).

Disclaimer: My decision on the rules above are final. In cases of extreme circumstances, I will review the applicant's record screen myself and decide whether he/she is eligible for membership. As always, I'm open to suggestions of better rules that can help prove memberships.

:gtpflag:

Last edited:
I'd sure like to get all the cars, but i've got school every day(except weekends obviously)so i just don't have the time.

I would guess he got the special edition which contained more than 1 code.

I got ripped off.

I got a download copy from Future Shop (A little card) I entered the code Downloaded the game just fine, but there is no SP car at all.

What a rip off. You should get a SP car no matter where you buy it.

On Topic..

There is more then having all the cars required to be in this "All Cars" club??? I'm glad it's not official ;)

I am still in the run for Class 3. It will take some time though, because I need quite a few millions to get there.

Sweet, how did you get 3 SP cars?

I bought the Collector's Edition, so I got the code for the ZR1 and the Veyron straight out of the box (well, not that straight, but that's for another thread). And I got my SLR code from GT Skills.

There are a few people here with ALL 6 SP Models as well.

I got ripped off.

I got a download copy from Future Shop (A little card) I entered the code Downloaded the game just fine, but there is no SP car at all.

What a rip off. You should get a SP car no matter where you buy it.

On Topic..

There is more then having all the cars required to be in this "All Cars" club??? I'm glad it's not official ;)

From my knowledge, you only get the code if you buy the Collector's Edition, or if you preordered from one of the participating stores. The GTP Main News page had a list of them from a few months back. So you're not getting ripped off, that's just the way it is :).

The extra requirements are there just to prove that you have 830 unique cars instead of, let's say, 830 Daihatsu Midgets. This is because the number shown on the Record Screen shows your total number of cars, including repeats. I've thought of other ways too, but they're either too much hassle (like putting up a vid or a picture of every single car in your garage) or not reliable enough (like relying on the car number alone). So these extra 'safeguards' are there to prevent frauds, so to speak :).

BTW, if you haven't noticed, the requirements for Class 3 is almost nil.

he probably has cfw, and used cw cheat

If I had, I wouldn't go to such lengths to create elaborate requirements to join the club would I? And besides, I have the PSP-3000, which doesn't work with CFW. I'll provide photo proof if you like 👍.

I am still in the run for Class 3. It will take some time though, because I need quite a few millions to get there.

I'm assuming you have the Trade/Share function at your disposal then? The fastest way for you then is to get all Shareable cars by trading, and stock up on Citroen 2CVs (cheapest tradeable car) to get the Tradeable cars. That'll do the trick :).

Just FYI guys, Class 1 is not as impossible as it seems if you do the maths:
246,757,820 Cr / 150,000 Cr = 1646 (2 lap races @ Test Course)
1646 x 4 = 6584 minutes (each race takes about 4 minutes, including loading time, etc)
6584 / 60 = 110 hours
GTPSP was released 1 Oct 2009, I got all cars on 9 Jan 2010, so 31+30+31+9 = 101 days have passed
110 / 101 = 1.1 hours of playing each day

So you see, it's not that impossible :). In fact, I think FoolKiller will join me in Class 1 soon ;).

I'll stick to get to class three, by just racing an awfull lot. Since we have no date anymore for GT5, I think I have some time left.

I'm with MarcoM. I'm in the running for Class 3 and getting close, but I still have many tradeable-only cars to buy and/or trade for.

I hit 500 cars, and Ive been through the entire Car Cycle 3 times, I cant bring myself to buy another car. I literally have all the cars I feel are worth driving, and some of them I have in more then 1 color (some I have many colors) Even Some slow Old School cars.

& Thanks to the Add On, I got All but 2 SP Model cars (Well I still have those 2 in my Favs, and bring them to life with Codes, so I actually have them all)

My Car collection is Complete.

Should be acceptable for Class 1...

All offline grinding, all 830 cars owned plus the Red McMerc special and I also accidentally ended up with 2 x Isuzu Piazza XE '81 :yuck:

img9788_20012010223539_1.jpg

Now I can start work properly on the Driver Challenges :)

The categorization for your different classes is self serving. If you have all the cars, you have all the cars. No big deal. A lot of people including myself have had all the cars since October 2009.

I finally got all of the cars last weekend. I was at my buddies camp and the one snowmobile blew up (deep in the PA wilderness) so we spent the rest of the evening drinking and doing nothing. Luckily I brought my PSP and we closed out the collection.

I have like 1500 cars total with duplicates so I don't see why taking a picture of that record screen is valid. You'd have to take a video or many screenshots of the car collection list that discounts duplicates to really verify it.

I finally got all of the cars last weekend. I was at my buddies camp and the one snowmobile blew up (deep in the PA wilderness) so we spent the rest of the evening drinking and doing nothing. Luckily I brought my PSP and we closed out the collection.

I have like 1500 cars total with duplicates so I don't see why taking a picture of that record screen is valid. You'd have to take a video or many screenshots of the car collection list that discounts duplicates to really verify it.

exactly. for all anyone knows, you could have 250 mazda miatas and 600 skylines. the whole concept of this club is silly.
the whole object to the game is to collect cars, so even 900 is not a large feat. the sony stand at the tokyo auto show was giving away cars, free cars on the usa PSN, free bonus cars on purchase, etc.

bottom line, it's not a true accomplishment to have XX cars in your collection. More to the point is to show off that you have all the tracks at S and all gold. Wait. There's already a 100% club for that.

exactly. for all anyone knows, you could have 250 mazda miatas and 600 skylines. the whole concept of this club is silly.
the whole object to the game is to collect cars, so even 900 is not a large feat. the sony stand at the tokyo auto show was giving away cars, free cars on the usa PSN, free bonus cars on purchase, etc.
I thought that was the reason he had the class one rules regarding miles / days / money spent...
bottom line, it's not a true accomplishment to have XX cars in your collection. More to the point is to show off that you have all the tracks at S and all gold. Wait. There's already a 100% club for that.
Actually, I personally think it is a big achievement to get all the cars yourself rather than just trading them. Without this thread I would not have bothered to go and get the remaining cars I didn't own. For me (personally) this was the boost I needed.

It's nice to have a target (such as this thread) as a midway point when going for 100% completion.

I'm now back working towards the 100% complete target as I now have all bar 3 tracks at S and only got 5 bronze and 2 silvers left to improve upon. Just need more time without the little monster (aka my son) stopping me!

I think that enjoying saving for all the cars (in your own personal colour choice) provides an opportunity to properly race and enjoy the tracks rather than just getting S Class on them.......

Just my thoughts though, not intended to upset anyone

Steve

Perhaps this seems obvious, but...

To demonstrate to yourself that you have all cars, each manufacturer under your collection must show N/N.

And, when you view the manufacturer, the number of cars increases by one for each missing car when you switch from "sort by power" to "view collection" (which shows and counts a single ghost for each missing model). So when you have all cars, that doesn't happen.

88 screen shots would be rather too many to require from each person, though.

I'm a Class 3 cheat, and have over 4000 cars currently. No screenshots, though. One game has over 4000 cars and is on day 1. (Or perhaps players like me, with multiple PSPs themselves, should be Class 4).

Took me a while to track down the last tradeable in my "main" game, actually; I'd somehow overlooked the Tokyo Auto Show car. Right now I'm trying to get all colours of all shareable cars (clearing challenges to move the day).

CLASS 1 - RULES
- Offline grinding only.
[...]
- Total number of single race victories must be at least 1646.
[...]
Some people like to challenge themselves, and so lose a lot of races and so they could have run lots of races (which don't get recorded) and made lots of 2nd, 3rd or 4th place prize money. That rule might exclude those people.

I'm assuming you have the Trade/Share function at your disposal then? The fastest way for you then is to get all Shareable cars by trading, and stock up on Citroen 2CVs (cheapest tradeable car) to get the Tradeable cars. That'll do the trick :).
Well, there's other cars with more colours than the Citroen 2CV, which don't cost much more, so they're almost a better bet. A Mazda 323F, and one of the Fiat 500's. Trading with your second game to get all models at a cheap price is a little tedious. Trading to get all colours of a tradeable car is very tedious. I think I'm almost done now, though. (What may not be obvious to players in other Classes is that you are allowed a maximum of 10 copies of each colour of each car; so no more than 20 2 CVs, but you can have 50 or more of other tradeable cars which dome in more colours).

Last edited:
I thought that was the reason he had the class one rules regarding miles / days / money spent...

Actually, I personally think it is a big achievement to get all the cars yourself rather than just trading them. Without this thread I would not have bothered to go and get the remaining cars I didn't own. For me (personally) this was the boost I needed.

Just my thoughts though, not intended to upset anyone

Steve

Hey dude, flawed logic. No offense taken so please don't take offense here. You can collect cars, get free cars, and trade without having to play Ad-Hoc. Just because your Ad-Hoc shows 0, doesn't mean you didn't trade cars. PLUS, you can play adhoc all you want and not trade cars. That's why this whole idea is silly. That's why the logic doesn't hold up. Plus, the "no trade cars" and the "all offline gaming" is loner. It defeats the whole purpose of GT PSP which is to play with friends and share car colors, trade cars, collect them all for GT5.

Personally, it's not a big achievement mostly because I finished collecting all cars since last year and have just been getting duplicates and all the colors for all the super cars. Collecting cars is the point of the game. It is an achievement no doubt, but getting 72S tracks is an actual achievement so is getting ALL golds.

To demonstrate to yourself that you have all cars, each manufacturer under your collection must show N/N.

And, when you view the manufacturer, the number of cars increases by one for each missing car when you switch from "sort by power" to "view collection" (which shows and counts a single ghost for each missing model). So when you have all cars, that doesn't happen.

I'm a Class 3 cheat, and have over 4000 cars currently. No screenshots, though. One game has over 4000 cars and is on day 1. (Or perhaps players with multiple PSPs themselves should be Class 4).

EXACTLY. Words out of my mouth. But "class 3 cheat"...."Cheat"? That classification is LAME. What about those individuals who've collected all the cars and traded with their friends to accumulate 2000? Pretty silly if you call that cheating. Blah. But good job for shooting holes in this idea. Soapbox out.

Should be acceptable for Class 1...

All offline grinding, all 830 cars owned plus the Red McMerc special and I also accidentally ended up with 2 x Isuzu Piazza XE '81 :yuck:

*pic*

Now I can start work properly on the Driver Challenges :)

Added, congrats 👍.

Like I said in the OP, I've thought of numerous ways to prove this, including taking screenshots of every manufacturer like you said. But in the end I came to the conclusion that I don't want to make it a lengthy and complicated process (after all, it's just another club on the 'net). So a screenshot of the record screen, coupled with the requirements are enough evidence for me. Whether they're completely foolproof or not, I think it's enough to make the cheaters think twice before cheating.

I'm a Class 3 cheat, and have over 4000 cars currently. No screenshots, though. One game has over 4000 cars and is on day 1. (Or perhaps players like me, with multiple PSPs themselves, should be Class 4).

Given your track record, I have no doubt of your membership entitlement, so I've added you to Class 3 :). Don't call yourself a cheat though, an achievement is an achievement, no matter how easy/hard it is to get. And using multiple PSPs fall under the category of AdHoc races, so i think Class 3 will suffice.

Some people like to challenge themselves, and so lose a lot of races and so they could have run lots of races (which don't get recorded) and made lots of 2nd, 3rd or 4th place prize money. That rule might exclude those people.

Good point, I've amended the rules for Class 1 so those people don't get excluded.

While you're at it, can you help me calculate the missing numbers for Class 2's Rule #4 and #6? Basically, what is the least distance and the least wins needed to rack up 246,757,820 credits (with AdHoc races allowed)? I'm guessing multiple 99 laps of the 'Ring will give the least wins, but how about the least distance?

Well, there's other cars with more colours than the Citroen 2CV, which don't cost much more, so they're almost a better bet. A Mazda 323F, and one of the Fiat 500's. Trading with your second game to get all models at a cheap price is a little tedious. Trading to get all colours of a tradeable car is very tedious. I think I'm almost done now, though. (What may not be obvious to players in other Classes is that you are allowed a maximum of 10 copies of each colour of each car; so no more than 20 2 CVs, but you can have 50 or more of other tradeable cars which come in more colours).

I see. I didn't know that limitation since I've never traded/shared, let alone buy multiple copies of a car in the same colour. Thanks for sharing :).

Hey dude, flawed logic. No offense taken so please don't take offense here. You can collect cars, get free cars, and trade without having to play Ad-Hoc. Just because your Ad-Hoc shows 0, doesn't mean you didn't trade cars. PLUS, you can play adhoc all you want and not trade cars. That's why this whole idea is silly. That's why the logic doesn't hold up. Plus, the "no trade cars" and the "all offline gaming" is loner. It defeats the whole purpose of GT PSP which is to play with friends and share car colors, trade cars, collect them all for GT5.

I was going to quote your previous posts as well, but I figured it would make this post too long, so I just quoted your last post.

When I had the idea to start this club in October, I know that it can get quite messy with people doubting the validity of the record screen, and also the purpose of this club. Well, the rules in post 1 are my best effort to ensure that no one cheats. As for the purpose, there is none. Just like the numerous other clubs created on the 'net, it exists purely to give people a chance to showcase their achievement. And instead of having numerous duplicate threads about new members saying "Look! I've gotten all cars!" etcetera, we can have a list of those members here in one place. It'll keep the forum more organized that way.

As for the Class 1 rules being a "loner", I disagree with you here. Not everyone has access to AdHoc and the trade/share feature. Take me for example, I can't play AdHoc because I can't physically hardwire my PS3 to my router, plus I don't know any friends who play GTPSP. Plus some people just like to do it the hard way, just like those who'll always drive with Pro physics, all aids off, damage maximum, etc, etc in GT5 when it comes out. Also, some people (me included) are very particular about car colours. Trade/share doesn't give you the chance to select car colours.

If you think this club is silly, fine. You don't have to join it. I think threads about 200 mph and 300 mph clubs are silly, so I don't join them. Thanks for sharing your views though, it does give me the opportunity to answer some of the issues I'm worried about when I started this club :)👍.

Personally, it's not a big achievement mostly because I finished collecting all cars since last year and have just been getting duplicates and all the colors for all the super cars. Collecting cars is the point of the game. It is an achievement no doubt, but getting 72S tracks is an actual achievement so is getting ALL golds.

It might not be a significant achievement for you, but it is for me (and a few others here I'm sure). In fact, it takes me longer to collect all cars than to get all golds and all S ranks, so (for me at least) collecting all cars is tougher and a bigger achievement than getting 100%. If anything, it takes time, and not everybody has time, so not everybody has all cars. Since not everyone can do it, it is a big achievement to have all 830 cars in your possession.

Currently, I'm trying to get all colours for race cars and "special" cars. When I'm done, it'll be another achievement for me.

EXACTLY. Words out of my mouth. But "class 3 cheat"...."Cheat"? That classification is LAME. What about those individuals who've collected all the cars and traded with their friends to accumulate 2000? Pretty silly if you call that cheating. Blah. But good job for shooting holes in this idea. Soapbox out.

I never said anyone who is in Class 3 or uses AdHoc is a cheat. They just chose another method to get all cars, that's all. The classification is there to make it fairer for those who do it the other way (the harder way, arguably). As for individuals who've collected 2000+ cars, they'll simply fall into Class 3. Why should they be called a cheater?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next big achievement after getting all cars would probably be all colours (that means 4000+ cars IIRC), but I won't create the club for that one since I have no desire to collect all colours myself. If anyone wants to create one, by all means go ahead 👍.

Cr246,757,820

2 laps of Test Track for Cr150,000 is time-wise fastest, and best Cr/time.

246,757,820 / 150,000 = 1646 races
(Cr246,900,000)

Distance would be 1646 * 2 * length of Test Track.

1646 * 2 = 3292
1646 * 2 * 3 = 9876 miles? Sounds low. (15894km)

And you'd need a little extra mileage to build up to S class.

If you had fewer victories, you'd need more races and therefore more mileage.

Edit: Least wins will be tricky. Should be around 250 Cr1,000,000+ Nurburgring wins.

Last edited:
Cr246,757,820

2 laps of Test Track for Cr150,000 is time-wise fastest, and best Cr/time.

246,757,820 / 150,000 = 1646 races
(Cr246,900,000)

Distance would be 1646 * 2 * length of Test Track.

1646 * 2 = 3292
1646 * 2 * 3 = 9876 miles? Sounds low. (15894km)

And you'd need a little extra mileage to build up to S class.

If you had fewer victories, you'd need more races and therefore more mileage.

I thought AdHoc races pay more than offline races? And isn't there a chance of winning a Jackpot (and the subsequent multipliers, which goes up to x7 IIRC)? If so, then you'll need less than 1646 wins to rack up the required credits. Can you calculate the figure with those things taken into account? Thanks again 👍.

BTW, a lap of the Test Course is over 10 km (from GTP's Game Guides, GT4 Track List), so the distance is even greater than that ;).

Edit: Least wins will be tricky. Should be around 250 Cr1,000,000+ Nurburgring wins.

That's what I was getting at. How much money does winning a 99 lap race of the 'Ring gives you (AdHoc, S rank, jackpot and maximum multiplier)?

Last edited:
hi, i just wondered if anyone could help.
Im trying to get all the colours of all the cars.
So I went through and counted them all,
and ended up with 4444 cars including sp models,
though i dont know how many pd formula cars there are.
But anyway, in my No. of Cars Owned it says 4861,
when i should have 4371.
Does anyone know where the extra 490 cars are:confused:

I have all colors of all shareable cars, plus lately I have been buying up the non-shareable cars. So far I have 4549, but I know I am far from having all cars.

Here's my documentation.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

P.S. I'm still working on all colours.

I *think* the following represent the old-style album entries I had above.

I infer that the stats screens are from games on two different PSPs; a "real" game and a "dummy" game.
I'm not sure how the picture of Formula cars documents much, however.
Note to self: gtp-2010-01-14

Attachments

• AllFormula.jpg
    AllFormula.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 13
  • G1D196.jpg
    G1D196.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 13
  • G2D1C4316.jpg
    G2D1C4316.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
hi, i just wondered if anyone could help.
Im trying to get all the colours of all the cars.
So I went through and counted them all,
and ended up with 4444 cars including sp models,
though i dont know how many pd formula cars there are.
But anyway, in my No. of Cars Owned it says 4861,
when i should have 4371.
Does anyone know where the extra 490 cars are:confused:

There are 10 PD FGTs. About the number of cars, are you sure you don't have duplicates of the same colour?

Here's my documentation.

*pic*

*pic*

*pic*

P.S. I'm still working on all colours.

Thanks for that. You're already in but the confirmation is greatly appreciated 👍.

BTW, you haven't answered my previous question:

I thought AdHoc races pay more than offline races? And isn't there a chance of winning a Jackpot (and the subsequent multipliers, which goes up to x7 IIRC)? If so, then you'll need less than 1646 wins to rack up the required credits. Can you calculate the figure with those things taken into account? Thanks again .

That's what I was getting at. How much money does winning a 99 lap race of the 'Ring gives you (AdHoc, S rank, jackpot and maximum multiplier)?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have around 2500 cars in my garage now. I've been collecting all colours of race cars, supercars, Kei cars, vintage cars and a few more cars that I like. I don't think I can bring myself to buy another car :lol:. My PSP will now be tucked away until GT5 comes out.

Last edited:
Here we go:

I thought I had them all ages ago, till I checked the manufactures list and realised that I had a few duplicates. It seems like I was in a happy mood when buying them. I went and found the few I missed and now its complete. Cheers.

1st place in ad-hoc for 99 laps of the ring is Cr1,521,750.
I don't believe you'll ever reliably manage more than a 4x multiplier.
But you can sometimes win every else's money too. Which can slightly more than double your winnings if you have three opponents. (Add AI).
S rank doesn't make any difference to prize money, although it makes a difference to your autopilot's ability.

Does anyone know the maximum number of tradeable car slots you can have? Which would be the number of tradeable cars, counting colour differences.

Last edited:
Does anyone know the maximum number of tradeable car slots you can have? Which would be the number of tradeable cars, counting colour differences.

You can look here and go to list cars and order by tradeable... but I don't have the color counts done yet. I might be able to get that part done in a few days, but at least you could get a list of all the tradeable cars and the days they show up in the dealerships.

Back