The ALL Nissan pic thread!! Show em' how us Nissans do. 8)

  • Thread starter Thread starter hellaflush
  • 2,351 comments
  • 272,945 views
EigerNordwandShortTrack_57.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_58.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_60.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_61.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_62.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_62.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_69.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_68.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_79.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_75.jpg
 
Unedited 👍​
​
​




​
 
This has to be my favourite shot of a Nissan that ive taken...
SpecialStageRoute7.jpg

And a GT 350
RedBullHangar-7.jpg

and a new DLC R32 TC
GrandValleySpeedway_1.jpg

Hope you guys like!
 
My first picture ever non edit and I have no clue what i'm doing. :lol:
6275461924_5653c91405_z.jpg
 
Red Breaks and backfire not a great one 24Hr Nurburgring

Nrburgring24h.jpg


Indy
 
Thanks, yeah, it's one of the DLC Pastel colors.
 
I had a bit of a Vin Diesel moment in my 800bhp R34...
rkuIi.jpg


Then it went all Dukes of Hazzard...
04nDf.jpg


Before ending rather Gone in 60 Seconds...
AYkxA.jpg
 
Jai
Awesome purple colour!

I cheated, it's Midnight Purple III from the standard R34 GT-R special colour version...I just put it on my premium :D
 
Back