The ALL Nissan pic thread!! Show em' how us Nissans do. 8)

  • Thread starter Thread starter hellaflush
  • 2,351 comments
  • 273,047 views
Some pictures from yesterday's try out session (without editing):


















 
EigerNordwandShortTrack_Edited.jpg
 
My R32, just edited as a commercial from back in the days.
389471_324597994219064_100000065996233_1392797_1565496973_n.jpg
 
Nrburgring24h-1.jpg

SpecialStageRoute7_10.jpg

SpecialStageRoute7_18.jpg




CircuitodeMadrid.jpg

SpecialStageRoute7_8.jpg

NrburgringTypeV_1.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_16.jpg

R33.jpg

370z2.jpg

370z.jpg

I love Nissans, check out the username
 
TrialMountainCircuit_4.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_3.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_2.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_1.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit.jpg

Other than the wheels and the front aero kit its stock. 299 hp or so
 
Kyoto-Gion_1.jpg


My first picture I took in GT5, I just never thought to show it.

CapeRing_9.jpg


My first run in my R34 GTR Race Car
 
Last edited:
/// NISSAN N24 GT-R SCHULZ MOTOR SPORTS @ SPA-FRANCORCHAMPS ///
circuitdespafrancorchamz.jpg


circuitdespafrancorchamg.jpg


circuitdespafrancorchamna.jpg

​
 
NrburgringNordschleife_17-1.jpg
 
Probably the best car in the game, just sayin.
1024.jpg

Wangan midnight fans rejoice! (Yes I know its a 240z in the anime, but close enough)
1024.jpg
 
Back