The ALL Nissan pic thread!! Show em' how us Nissans do. 8)

  • Thread starter Thread starter hellaflush
  • 2,351 comments
  • 273,098 views
05CF0BCB-1C0D-4CF5-AEB0-8CB283B75AEB-528-00000058ABA007BA.jpg
904502E4-0EA1-4B18-A606-FAF687A9998A-528-00000058963F5225.jpg
the duel: old vs. older
65CC97F8-9587-400F-A3F6-5874AED34D6E-3087-000003531E8BBD77_zps82e5ea89.jpg
 
The last shot is looking good, MonGnoM. 👍

thank you sir!
the first picture was my first try ever to edit a picture (from my ipod) the second is unedited, and yes...

the last one is my backround picture for ipod and PC
 
Old stuff I forgot to post here...







​
 
This is my first post, few shots from WAY back (probably like 2011) of the 370z, so much fun to drift!





 
Neat photos, Marcus. Both of them provide a great sense of motion due to the good focal lengths and compositions. 👍
 
"4 Generations"

2vi3yw8.jpg

Wow! I love this shot. I take it that you've had to Photoshop each car into the image?

I wish it was provided in an even higher resolution. Great photo of my favourite series of cars.
 
kornGT, the second shot has a nice composition to it and the lighting is really nice, as well. 👍
 
Back