The Always Up-To-Date The Crew 2 Vehicle List

Shouldn't the Sagaris be an '08? It looks too new to be an '04.

Last edited:
Shouldn't the Sagaris be an '08? It looks too new to be an '04.
I don't think it should be either, I'm sure the first Sagaris was delivered in 2005 and TVR stopped building cars in late 2006 during a restructuring which never happened and the company despite many plans and announcements was pretty much dormant until 2013 when the company was sold to it's current owners.

I’ve only done the tutorial but where’s gold edition content and rewards from the first crew? Wasn’t there a problem with gold edition content. Thank you

The attention to the details in this game is... well:

Attachments

• IMG_4050.jpg
    IMG_4050.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 137
I find it amazing that it has both RUF and Porsche in the game.
I don’t care that much about RUF to be honest, I see them as just beefed up Porsche’s. But nevertheless I’m quite impressed with the car list in The Crew 2.

Please add:

Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio 2016 (Aug update)
Ariel Nomad 2015 (September update)

They should add the new Griffith in an update. That would be a cool car to cruise in.

Well looks like this month's addition (yes, not a plural) had been leaked early via the PS4 event page, with the 2018 TVR Griffith 500 being added as part of October's vehicle drop update.

Well looks like this month's addition (yes, not a plural) had been leaked early via the PS4 event page, with the 2018 TVR Griffith 500 being added as part of October's vehicle drop update.
Any chance you know what the other car is?

Any chance you know what the other car is?
the Drift Spec Nissan R34 Skyline that was in the first game but absent in TC2 until now, so technically not a new car, but an existing one taking up a new slot, kinda sucks but this isnt the right thread to voice my opinions on this matter :P

Latest Posts

Back