The Anti PR/SR Club (Appraiser Club)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Talentless
  • 41 comments
  • 1,943 views
Not a fan of the "We're all gonna die, so let's sing about it depressingly" groups.

But light rock, e.g Garbage, The Cardigans etc are my cup of tea.
 
Ill Join Hail Superjoint Ritual The Trend Killers
 
Are you capable of anything other than declaring your love for SJR?

[edit]


. . . MATT DAMON!!!1
 
Songs with 1 minute electric guitar solos, the "artists" dont know how to play them and obviously have no idea how to tune them...

The bands are focused on big powerful amps rather then smaller better amps. 8kw amps mean nothing if they are distorted, why amplify the distortian. A good 550w gives a better sound then a rubbish 8kw. An 8kw hjust makes crap sound louder...

OK, I'm in.
 
Flame-returns
Songs with 1 minute electric guitar solos, the "artists" dont know how to play them and obviously have no idea how to tune them...

The bands are focused on big powerful amps rather then smaller better amps. 8kw amps mean nothing if they are distorted, why amplify the distortian. A good 550w gives a better sound then a rubbish 8kw. An 8kw hjust makes crap sound louder...

OK, I'm in.

Exactly. Did you know that at one point, sound was projected through entire theatres on only 1w of power?
 
Yeah, but the sound wasnt particularly good. Anyway 2x 100w speakers deliver the right volume for me, the quality is excellent and pumping them up to full volume merits an ASBO (antisocial behaviour order.)
 
And a knock on the door from the police.

(Has happened to me many times, once I didn't hear them because it was too loud, though)
 
I hate Punk Rock, and Scream Rock.

But I love classic rock and hard rock such as Motley Crue (Nikki Sixx :cool:), AC/DC, Van Halen, Led Zeppelin, and the occasional older metal, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath.

I really hate this EMO ****. Worse music ever.
 
When you guys say you hate punk rock what do you call punk rock?

I understand hating Rancid. It seems like each new cd they come out with Tim Armstrong sounds more retarded, but there are lots of good punk bands with good muscians and pretty good voices.

I really like Lagwagon, Cigar and Ten Foot Pole.
 
I think Blink 182, Goodcharlotte, and others of that genre have some of the most godaweful, stupidest d*mn music.
 
Ahaha, Rancid is just....rancid.

And what does it matter if their voices are good if their lyrics and instrumentals suck?
 
Back