The "Are You a Psychopath" test!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 73 comments
  • 4,209 views
I guessed right. I don't think I'm a psychopath, I just have a knack for figuring out motives people have. I do it only to protect myself. Call me assumptious, but most of the time my assumptions are right.
 
I thought the woman discovered that her sister was in some way involved with the death of her mother... I'm not sure how much more "wrong" I could be :lol:

Also this is one epic bump
 
I'm not a psychopath. I'm quite surprised, and a little disappointed :)
 
I guessed right, but I have seen this before. I memorised the technique though, that might say something.
 
She never knew her sister (separated on birth day) and the man she got a "crush" on was her's sister's husband/boyfriend.

:D


edit: I'm not a psycho. Nice. lol
 
Um...I got it right but for me it's given...the answer is already there...like it's common sense. I know my comment about "common sense" will people say I think like a psychopath but I'm just putting myself in the shoe of the fictional woman in a fictional setting about a fictional story so...why not go overboard and do the "bad" thing. It's like video game, you do what you can't in real life. But if this is a real accepted official psychological test...maybe their right but for me this is just a "fun" test.
 
It seems I'm not a psychopath either. I thought the motive was jealousy.
 
Is anyone else slightly worried by the number of GTP members who apparently aspire to psychopathy?
 
Is anyone else slightly worried by the number of GTP members who apparently aspire to psychopathy?

You clearly don't have a Tumblr account.
 
Is anyone else slightly worried by the number of GTP members who apparently aspire to psychopathy?
That's because everyone on the internet pretends to be a badass. Or a psychopath.
 
TB
That's because everyone on the internet pretends to be a badass. Or a psychopath.

 
I was afraid of giving the "you`re a psychopath" answer and scrolled down quickly. The reason is quite resonable though. :scared:
 
Well damn.

I guess I'm another aspiring psychopath. :scared:

I thought the guy was seeing the sister and the woman whacked her to have him all to herself.

I need to lay off the Law & Order. :lol:
 
Back