The Australian V8 Supercar Series - Round 2: Perth V8 400 (Motorland II) - *RESULTS*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nitro_2005
  • 47 comments
  • 2,017 views
once again, i would like to apologise for getting the race info up late and for any inconvenience this has caused. thank you! :)

Oh and congratulations to The Internet for securing pole and bagging himself the 3 bonus points that go with it. well done;)👍
 
Thanks everyone.


I've just turned my times, good luck to everyone else. I'll see you at Eastern Creek.
 
Far out, i didnt think my time was that quick. im a bit dissipointed with how many people qaulified but Ill get over it
 
For everyone who's already done some racing, when did you pit?

I stopped on lap 10 in both races, as my right front was going out pretty quickly.
 
The Internet
For everyone who's already done some racing, when did you pit?

I stopped on lap 10 in both races, as my right front was going out pretty quickly.

I pitted on the same lap i think. What tyres are you using?
 
i pitted on lap 15 for both races. that gave me the chance to switch to soft sports to finish both races.
 
Race 1 = Lap 16 - Right rear was practially dead.

Race 2 = Lap 15 - Right rear again was dying.
 
i just had a power cut in my house from about 1:20pm to about 5-10 minutes ago!!!
 
The Internet
For everyone who's already done some racing, when did you pit?

I stopped on lap 10 in both races, as my right front was going out pretty quickly.
BLAH.... SCREW THE PITS. That means I didn't pit. :lol: My tires were wasted but I think I saved time not pitting.
 
hey ej, if that means you've done your races, why don't you PM them to me, huh? :)
 
nitro_2005
hey ej, if that means you've done your races, why don't you PM them to me, huh? :)
Only finished one so far. I'm going to change up the tires and what-not this afternoon and try and get a really fast time for race 2. :)
 
And time is up!!!
 
Your gonna have to ask Nitro, I don't get the entries.
 
Yay! 4th and 2nd!
 
Boy I really do hate that track now... :lol:

Congrats to everyone else for beating me, comprehensivley at that!!
:lol:
 
Back