The awkward moment when PD lets us down again - CLOSE

• Thread starter Jesus
  • 28 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kazakhstan
England
May I suggest a right good old knees up at the new DLC karting track (the one that looks like the underside of a corsa)
on Tuesday night at around 6PM GMT until everyone gets bored.
DLC cars optional

picture.php

Last edited:
It'll be available on the 18th so you may want to specify which Tuesday.

I might buy the tracks and the paint but no cars because i'm mad at pd because it's just a bunch of touring cars... where the heel is my m3 e30? :(

P.S out of all the cars you can put in this game, you decide to take the old cars and make them look fancy(race spec), a prius? common....

I might buy the tracks and the paint but no cars because i'm mad at pd because it's just a bunch of touring cars... where the heel is my m3 e30? :(

P.S out of all the cars you can put in this game, you decide to take the old cars and make them look fancy(race spec), a prius? common....

The whole point with touring cars is that they are ordinary cars modified for racing. A lot of touring cars looks like the Prius. Well, maybe not with the rear wheel cover, but I'll take that as a cool bonus feature. Personally though I think the CR-Z is the hottest one of the lineup 👍

Can I bring the CR-Z to the big fairground kart track kneesup get together drift thing? :dopey:

The whole point with touring cars is that they are ordinary cars modified for racing. A lot of touring cars looks like the Prius. Well, maybe not with the rear wheel cover, but I'll take that as a cool bonus feature. Personally though I think the CR-Z is the hottest one of the lineup 👍

Can I bring the CR-Z to the big fairground kart track kneesup get together drift thing? :dopey:

If you like being a camera car.

I can't wait to use the Miata touring car in the flying Miata race series!!!

I'm disappointed in the dlc to be honest... I wanted some tracks and features... all we got was two tracks, useless cars (for drifters), and paints when we already have a stupid amount of paints as it is.

xDriftzzinc
I'm disappointed in the dlc to be honest... I wanted some tracks and features... all we got was two tracks, useless cars (for drifters), and paints when we already have a stupid amount of paints as it is.

It takes over 6 months to make a track. Unless you want forza then you can get 10 tracks at a time cause they look arcadeish

It takes over 6 months to make a track. Unless you want forza then you can get 10 tracks at a time cause they look arcadeish

Or we could just go to LFS. Hahaha GT5 is getting sold once I get my G27 and LFS this Christmas. This 2.0 thing... Lame & DLC.... Useless 👍 GJ PD!

I want proof and an explanation as to why it takes 6 months... GT5 has been out for about 11 months so they should have had 5-10 teams working on a track... no excuses, GT5 is hyped up and then it fails to live up to half of the GT5 community's expectation... i mean the G27 STILL ISN'T fully supported... where's the excuse for that?... (Not a rant toward you spank just annoyed) :D

Or we could just go to LFS. Hahaha GT5 is getting sold once I get my G27 and LFS this Christmas. This 2.0 thing... Lame & DLC.... Useless 👍 GJ PD!

Nah LFS is too much work for an old game.

I could care less if the graphics aren't perfect, I would rather have a bunch of tracks like meihan spa niko and others in one dlc pack that took only 1 month (forza) than 2 detailed tracks that took half a year.

If you want to chat about the DLC go to the drifting forum thread, this is for people to put their names down to show who is coming.

Does anybody know if this go kart track is fixed or adjustable ? i seen a picture of the layout on Gran Turismo site looks pretty simple.

Does anybody know if this go kart track is fixed or adjustable ? i seen a picture of the layout on Gran Turismo site looks pretty simple.

Its a fixed track as its not made on the course creator however there are 2 variations - the viewable lit up course in the picture, and if you look closely theres track markings leading inside the perimeter.
I'm interested to know what it will sound like with 16 cars indoors.

We'll probably end up with about 8 or more in a D-max room, so would be limiting if we all joined one 16 player room.

Sorry you guys but this thread is of no use anymore because regular cars aren't allowed on track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back