The Battle of Drift Missiles Returns|

• Thread starter fastfox400
  • 323 comments
the comp is postponed 2 weeks or what ? zed said it got postoned and i dont see anything sayin that here ...

No its going to happen Daytona 500 be damned.... Ill just watch the last 10 laps like always..

Comp is 2/26 @ 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT 0

Qualifying Powell. check the OP for times. Their will be another afternoon session around 2pm EST/7pm GMT +0.

73/75 after playing lfs for 3 hours. so you can go suck it instead :cool:

Fox I'm still not down so ill do it again

GTP ID: powellx235
PSN ID: powellx234
Car: rx7 type r '91 (no faster than s14a)

There will be 2 more qualifying rooms to open today. One at 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT +0, and the other at 9pm EST. I need more guy to qualify an show up. If not it will only be a top 8. Common guys.

Not joining this round can't even practice because I get hit off the track every minute from you guys.

Not joining this round can't even practice because I get hit off the track every minute from you guys.

I apologize Eddy. This issue has been taken care off. FYI there will not be another round because of VDC.

Fox, I could qualify in the 9PM EST room but that's if your still doing it.

I was supposed to be in this, but I haven't fully recovered from my surgery yet. 👎

If I can get enough people to run 16 I will. Otherwise it will be a top 8. Just join me tonight. if no one else comes you'll get to qualify.

This was a complete disaster. I apologize guys, between PD and having power go out this was a complete failure.

Back