The Before & After Thread

Kuwait
Kuwait
Boabdulrahman
Post your original shot straight out of GTS and the edited one just beneath it. I know GTS has more in-game editing capabilities than past GT games. But, this thread is created to showcase the different editing techniques our amazing Photomode community has when editing on a "Blank Canvas". You can see this same thread for GT6 to get an idea of the purpose.

I guess i'll start with one shot to demonstrate an Example.

BEFORE

AFTER

Post your original shot straight out of GTS and the edited one just beneath it. I know GTS has more in-game editing capabilities than past GT games. But, this thread is created to showcase the different editing techniques our amazing Photomode community has when editing on a "Blank Canvas". You can see this same thread for GT6 to get an idea of the purpose.

I guess i'll start with one shot to demonstrate an Example.

BEFORE

AFTER

What an improvement. :drool:
The background is just gorgeous. :bowdown:

And nice to bring the good old B&A thread back to life, here with GTS. I remember it was very popular back in the days of GT6.

Before

After

Love those leaves ! And the tones are gorgeous.

What an improvement. :drool:
The background is just gorgeous. :bowdown:

And nice to bring the good old B&A thread back to life, here with GTS. I remember it was very popular back in the days of GT6.

Thanks my man.
Most of the work was on the background as the lighting in the original shot was good enough.

Before
Viper_AMG_Industry_001_original.jpg

After
Viper_AMG_Industry_002.jpg

Not only would it look more neat, it’s also against the AUP to triple post. Nice ones though. Wish anyone could do some work on one of my images, this one. Just a small rework to make it look more realistic, nothing too big. My Photoshop copy expired and I dislike Gimp..

Not only would it look more neat, it’s also against the AUP to triple post. Nice ones though. Wish anyone could do some work on one of my images, this one. Just a small rework to make it look more realistic, nothing too big. My Photoshop copy expired and I dislike Gimp..
Not sure if you know already, but Photoshop Elements is a great cheap alternative to the full Photoshop.

I actually think that it looks realistic as it stands. The flat weather gives it that "everyday weather" look and makes it quite realistic.

Not sure if you know already, but Photoshop Elements is a great cheap alternative to the full Photoshop.
I do know, but I prefer the full version. Lost my CS6 copy and was forced to use CC, but now when I look back at it CC is nicer. Need to save up money to begin paying again soon.

I actually think that it looks realistic as it stands. The flat weather gives it that "everyday weather" look and makes it quite realistic.
Yeah I do too, which is why I didn’t touch the in-game effects tab. I left it like that because it looked very realistic «out of the box». But now I wonder what it would look like with slight adjustments... hehe

Nice shots guys :cheers:

Nice work on the colors and sharpness! I really like how you actually made it look wet, Maybe a little bit or raindrops could add even a bit more, but you'll have to try that for yourself :)

I really liked the composition in my last shot, so I used it again for a different car and with different post processing:​
Before
Mercedes_Nurburgring_001_before.jpg

After
Mercedes_Nurburgring_001.jpg

I wish PD would give us more filters or the ability to move a filter around . You can get a wicked HDR effect by giving a pop filter as a half screen fade and bleach on full screen. I can't replicate that in Photoshop unless I blend two images :(

Back