The Before & After Thread

Kuwait
Kuwait
Boabdulrahman
As the title says, post your original shot straight from GT6 with it your edited shot beneath it. I know a lot of people always wanted to see the original shots from some of the amazing talents we have in this community. This thread will help people identify some of the "secrets" behind some of the photographers here, of course if they wanted to show their original shots. It's up to them. But, of course this thread is for anyone to post.
Credit to RetroGiant for the idea 👍

I guess I'll start with this shot because of the attention I got from it

Unedited

Click For Large

Edited

Click For Large​

Last edited:
It's always interesting to see the sorts of edits that go into cool photos. Here are a couple of my recent ones...

xCSzGQQ.jpg

rlSsbNK.jpg

Amazing work everyone!

I'll share my last edit. I took 5 shots with different exposures, imported them with Photomatrix Pro to make an HDR, then I ajusted the tones and noise reduction in Lightroom and finally in PS I made the composition, manipulation and final touches).

Base shot:

0hs2.jpg

Final shot:

...​

Amazing work everyone!

I'll share my last edit. I took 5 shots with different exposures, imported them with Photomatrix Pro to make an HDR, then I ajusted the tones and noise reduction in Lightroom and finally in PS I made the composition, manipulation and final touches).

Base shot:

0hs2.jpg

Final shot:

...​

Nice work on this one, Ricardo. Everything looks like it should be. ;)👍

How do you get your gt6 photos to your computer/iphone? I know you can use a USB drive but is there a way to do it online?

80+ project

First:
shooting ingame (here I have only 79 shots because I've deleted some of the others that were just to make "bridges" between some detailed surfaces). This step took me over 1h30m.

yrp5.jpg

Second:
Make 9 panoramas

e7so.jpg

hmx9.jpg

zhun.jpg

7i3x.jpg

609q.jpg

tq4t.jpg

b72y.jpg

zmch.jpg

dc5m.jpg

Third:
Vertical collage/pano

v5f8.jpg

Fourth:
Heavy edit and retouch... as you can see there were parts missing and serious problems due to camera distortions... This process took me over 8h.

ofj2.jpg

Fifth:
Detail edit. Retouched in LightRoom and final touch in PS.

...​

Back