The best car you have ever had

  • Thread starter Thread starter palik
  • 14 comments
  • 769 views
Messages
25
I had a great car BMW m5 from 1992 and you....What is your the best car you have ever had??
 
Why did you write it???May you should take a blue pill?!
 
My current one.

If "BMW rules!!!!!!!!!!!!", why do you have a Mitsubishi in your avatar?
 
There's only like three BMW avatars.
 
1983 Citroen GSA, but then that's the only car I've had :lol:
 
Toyota Tercel. Never had a single problem. And yes BMW does rule, but Mitsubishi is pretty close. And are you sure you had a '92 M5? You seem pretty juvenile for someone who loves and has owned a BMW(s).
 
The best car I have ever had is the one I am getting next.

I have no idea what that would be.

My Dad thinks the family needs a black GTO, my Mom thinks a blue Mustang...
 
'91 Mazda Miata. My dad bought it new, it lasted until I put it into a canyon wall in Oct. '03.
 
PublicSecrecy
Black 2005 mustang. Hands down.

Thats my vote.
After seeing a pic of one in some sort of thread hereabouts, I made up my mind, but the other two votes quite handily outweigh my own.

How could anyone say no to this?
 

Attachments

  • mustang.jpg
    mustang.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 13
Hiya! :D :O :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

My best car is the only one I have! 1993 Camaro Z28! :O I love the color of its since I never seen a Camaro with the same color as mines. Some of my friends says it look like dark purplish with some dark grey mixed into it. One said it is Midnight Purple 3 and I dont believe it!

My next car is sure gonna be the best car I will have! 1993-1998 Twin Turbo SUPRA! :O ooo gotta wait for college/univiersity graduation.....booooo 👎 :yuck:
 
Back