the best drifting i ever saw please watch it and give me your opinion

• Thread starter rockman229
  • 12 comments
It's a Rick Roll. Don't bother.

Sorry to ruin your fun, but it's not funny.

Wait, weren't you the guy who claimed his vids were better than everyone else's, but they actually sucked, then you complained when your original plan backfired in your face? HAHA, go away won't you.

actually i removed the video and only wanted to be nice with you,and to tell to all of you that im not the best drifter ,but i made an effort in those videos and i wanted to make a good joke to forget about everything that happened before so don´t be so harsh because if you are drifters you can forget and be nice again with me,also i was punished but i wondering if the people who insulted me also was punished.

and think about me, this is not my 1st languaje and you insult me and insult my videos,i was hurt so ,igot angry and it was no fair of my side but have only i thing to say

im sorry because im capable to learn of my mistakes

Sorry,so again be patient with the noobs and show that you are pros by teaching and not making feel bad the people

thx

actually i removed the video and only wanted to be nice with you,and to tell to all of you that im not the best drifter ,but i made an effort in those videos and i wanted to make a good joke to forget about everything that happened before so don´t be so harsh because if you are drifters you can forget and be nice again with me,also i was punished but i wondering if the people who insulted me also was punished.

and think about me, this is not my 1st languaje and you insult me and insult my videos,i was hurt so ,igot angry and it was no fair of my side but have only i thing to say

im sorry because im capable to learn of my mistakes

Sorry,so again be patient with the noobs and show that you are pros by teaching and not making feel bad the people

thx
I understand joking around but being Ricked Rolled seems like a insult to some. I could post a picture that says" The Internet is Serious Business". Well it is to a point. I understand your anger but what you could do is practice some more and look at other user's videos and then compare and contrast.

The video he replaced it with sucks.. Seemed like a hodgepodge of failed drifts cut together to look perfect. Great job of that though, I loved when the AE86 turned into the Silverado SST Concept.

Yeah, some of the drifts looked promising, if only we could see the whole drift in its completion. You've definitely got some skills editing, I agree with bergauk, the AE86 into the SST was pretty cool.

So with this vid, before we can actually critique you, we need to see the full drift, because as I said before, they looked good. Right up until you cut out the end. I do like the range of cars you're using though.👍

Back