The best event/race You've entered so far.

  • Thread starter Thread starter bartosz988
  • 45 comments
  • 3,139 views
Messages
30
Messages
bartosz988
What do You thing is (or was, like some seasonal events that took place weeks ago) the best a-spec event for You? Do You repeat certain events again and again? Well, except farming. I mean for pleasure of driving certain cars on certain tracks?

I love Schwarzwald league B because it has great cars involved, can be great fun using the right car with the right aids. And on the nordschleife its just the best course layout.

Share it guys
 
Sebastion Loeb Challenge. The snow/dirt races are a good change up from plain ol' racing.

I only enjoyed the racing part of the challenge. It was kind of lame how the guy doesn't really give you much of a lesson, even though the description is something like "Learn skills from 7 time WRC champion Sebastion Loeb!"
 
Sebastion Loeb Challenge. The snow/dirt races are a good change up from plain ol' racing.

I only enjoyed the racing part of the challenge. It was kind of lame how the guy doesn't really give you much of a lesson, even though the description is something like "Learn skills from 7 time WRC champion Sebastion Loeb!"

I honestly thought that challenge was some kind of a joke. Mr Loeb was driving so 'grippy' in those gravel and snow races it wasnt any problem to outrun/outslide him.

It was fun though, easy money, could one say :)
 
I honestly thought that challenge was some kind of a joke. Mr Loeb was driving so 'grippy' in those gravel and snow races it wasnt any problem to outrun/outslide him.

It was fun though, easy money, could one say :)

True, didn't take long to gold after picking the good settings. But I don't like everything to be difficult anyway, thats what the other Sebastian is for.
 
The Tuned Car Challenges. I just love pitting my own cars against the HKS CT230R, Amuse GT1 Turbo, etc.
 
Historic Racing Car Cup hands down. Beating it after 20 tries with a Countache felt amazing and really helped me increase the consistency of my driving as unless you are a really good driver a single screw up will lose you that race. Tons of fun!
 
Historic Racing Car Cup hands down. Beating it after 20 tries with a Countache felt amazing and really helped me increase the consistency of my driving as unless you are a really good driver a single screw up will lose you that race. Tons of fun!


Props to you. I really hated those races. I dont know maybe its from my general dislike to those cars. thats just me though
 
Grand Tour. To me it really did feel like a tour of Italian race circuits.:cool:
 
The historic car racing cup in a Countache was just epic fun.
 
Props to you. I really hated those races. I dont know maybe its from my general dislike to those cars. thats just me though

Well for me it was one of those situations where you despise the race while you are doing it, but the second you complete it you jump up and scream "THAT WAS AWESOME!" haha.
 
What do You thing is (or was, like some seasonal events that took place weeks ago) the best a-spec event for You? Do You repeat certain events again and again? Well, except farming. I mean for pleasure of driving certain cars on certain tracks?

I love Schwarzwald league B because it has great cars involved, can be great fun using the right car with the right aids. And on the nordschleife its just the best course layout.

Share it guys

Me too I like that race too!

I have also enjoyed the DTM bonus race that we have right now from the seasonal events. I could farm that event and I dont mind repeating it again but the race wouldnt let you do it.
 
Trying to win the Supercar Nostalgia Cup Laguna Seca race in my Fiat 500 '68.
Came so close best finish was 3rd,was first coming round final bend but just not a big enough gap to keep the pack at bay.
I will win it at some point though,i keep trying every now & then.
European Championship in the Extreme Series at Deep Valley in same car.Managed 5th i think but think i can get 1st eventually.
I tried the Laguna Seca endurance in my Suzuki Cappucino again came close but made a few too many mistakes,will try again hopefully will drive better next time i managed 5th first time round.
Great fun and quite a challenge those races.
 
I would have to narrow it down to 3.

1. Historic Racing Car Cup with the fully tuned Countach.

2. 1st Seasonal Event, Bonus Race #5 with the GTR.

3. 2nd Seasonal Event, Bonus Race #5 with the NASCAR cars. I wish this event didn't go away. I kept doing this event even though there was no more money to win for the pure fun of it.

These all took many tries, but I never did get annoyed with any of them. It was fun even when I wasn't winning.
 
Fgt in single make races at almost any track with all aids off. It is always a fun race.
 
FGT Championship

And the seasonal event with the NASCAR around the 'ring.
 
Lupo Cup. I had the stupidest grin on my face, as the stock GTI Cup Car I had, struggled around the Nordschleife.
 
Fuji and Suzuka (Wet) in the super GT's. Also Dream cars at le mans, monza and the ring.
 
I thought the Top Gear Challenge in the Kubelwagons (sp?) was really fun. Maybe it's because of the chaos that happens about half way around the track. A race with a difference. :D
 
- The first seasonal event, with the Nissan GT-R. It really opened my eyes to how difficult GT5 could be if done right (i.e. with proper regulations). PD were quick to remove any type of challenge from the seasonal events, though. :/

- The Suzuka 1000km. I haven't finished it yet, but I gave it a try in my YellowHat Supra and I had the ARTA NSX right on my tail for ~20 laps. I was going to finish it off but accidentally quit the game.

I had a brilliant online NASCAR race the other day as well, all of us in one pack for the whole 25 laps with only one multi-car wreck (which I was able to get out of unscathed to take the win :D).
 
Winning the Laguna Seca endurance race in my Fiat 500F, definately the closest and best race I have had on GT5 to date. I loved owning those 450+bhp vipers and vettes in my 90bhp Fiat, great fun!
 
Lupo Cup. I had the stupidest grin on my face, as the stock GTI Cup Car I had, struggled around the Nordschleife.

I found that the best, fun and fair race among other races. Enjoyed every part of it.....👍
 
Dream Cars at the ring, so close between th XJR9 and my Minolta...
 
I love Schwarzwald league B because it has great cars involved, can be great fun using the right car with the right aids. And on the nordschleife its just the best course layout.

Share it guys

Same here. Love the 'Ring, and there's plenty of great German cars to have fun with. But aids? What are those? :lol:

As far as the best/most challenging race, I'd definitely have to say racing against my own ghost image trying to get a 7:29 around the 'Ring in a GT-R for that trophy in arcade mode. That was pretty intense.
 
Lupo cup race on the Ring was awesome.

Historic race by 0.28 of a second. The furthest clear I got was 0.7 seconds. Unbelievable.

The best though had to be the Nascar race at the Ring. TWO full laps flat out what more could you ask for?
 
Back