The Biggest, Baddest Hybrids!

• Thread starter frentzey
  • 121 comments
I'll play around with the Wheel lines, I'll try to put Miata LS rims on a first gen Miata. I'll post any findings here...

:D :D :P :P :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :santa: :cards: TOO-COLD, you're the man, along w/tango, for making the scripts of the HYBRID-BIBLE visible to the lost hybrid-newbeez' such as I... to see :eek: :eek: the light at the otha' END!!! :) :) THANK YOU sooo much :D :D We are gr8ly appreciated BROTHERS!!! PEACE-OUT!!!

Attachments

• race-integra.jpg
    race-integra.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 303
Can that Integra be driven? Looks like the tires hit, and the wheels look too wide. Unless it's photoshoped...

And too cold, I tryed the wheels and you can't change the stock ones cause the numbers are the same.

hehe, I tryed -20 on the grip on my CL600(3900hp, bigger wheels, drug dealer car, .8 spring rate) and it bounces and acts really freaky. you hit the brakes and it bottoms out(normal)and then the front lifts up almost off the ground, and then settles back to normal. Looks really funny in the replays.

I put the Focus Rally suspension on it, but you don't have to do that. Just export the car you want to change, and then go into the ini file and change lines 332 and 336 to -251(250 ride hieght)

That's all you have to do. I have a Imprezza WRX wagon that I made sit high, looks pretty good, I'm going to work on some other SUVs too.

Where can i buy a sharkport in the UK? Looked everywhere, anywhere on the net? And if i buy one is that all i need to start doin Hybrids? Also, is there a risk of Hybrids crashing my PS2 etc, is it advisable to back up the memory card before messin with these ini settings? And finally, phew!, i got a program called MKS from the net, can i use it to edit ini files? HELP please. thanks

Originally posted by redline
Where can i buy a sharkport in the UK? Looked everywhere, anywhere on the net? And if i buy one is that all i need to start doin Hybrids? Also, is there a risk of Hybrids crashing my PS2 etc, is it advisable to back up the memory card before messin with these ini settings? And finally, phew!, i got a program called MKS from the net, can i use it to edit ini files? HELP please. thanks
For uk/pal you need xport2 go to
http://www.codejunkies.com
all thats ever happened to me was an occasional game lockup when building hybrids. To use the program you will be working off your backed up mem card so when you go to save your hybrid garage, just save with a new name so you will still have your original un changed save.

well i have some hybrids my baddest being an r 34 skyline with 6690hp it tops out at 396, weighs in at 1100lbs. and runs laps on super speedway at 16.8 pretty consistently. a little difficult to control but nothing letting off teh throttle can't fix.
i also have a supra with 6390 it tops at 340 weighs in at 1200 and runs 19's at super.

Mine (hopefully)

the true importer swaps:
Infiniti G20 with AWD and SR20DET
Civic with B18a
Spoon civic with j spec type r

Swaps:
mini with escudo
focus with svt cobra

Bofeeka-What the hell are you talking about? This is GT3, not real life....and swaps? What exactly do you mean?

Hmm.. Hey, MazKid, think you can post the .ini of your rally demio? I'd love to have that in-game...

Hi all

How can I do edit an ini file is a program to convert the save to a ini file? Well i hope some one help me I have a sharkport what else i need.

see you...

or like i said if you cant find it i'll post it again and maybe it will get pinned up if a moderator sees since everyone is always looking for it

Thanks again GT HERO 79 & NIGMA looks like i founded in a posost of Heydu well i try to undertand this program.

really this is cool thanks I hope we stilll see us at road friends

Back