The "BRC_" drivers... who are they?

  • Thread starter Thread starter homeforsummer
  • 38 comments
  • 2,924 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
My 2 bob's worth on that lap...

Regardless of intent, that's a major off and the lap doesn't count going by the rules of any olr i've ever raced at

We should have the option to delete any of our own times that make the leaderboards that we aren't happy with,
because i'm sure the fella would want that lap gone once he scrutinised it

If we do have that option (i tried, but no joy) someone let me know, thanks :)

I agree, you should be able to delete laps you dont want, I dont see why you shouldnt have this option. I suppose the only thing at the moment is to hope they reset the rankings sometime soon.
 
his lap is good up until that point but a considerate racer would have stopped that lap before it crossed the line imo ;)

I can't see anything from this statement that actually accuses the guy of cheating or being a dirty driver. All I can see is an opinion that he was a little inconsiderate to continue the run. Hardly an accusation of being a dirty/cheating driver.

I can assure you, if Ron felt that the guy was in anyway attempting to cheat, we would know about it. :nervous:

I haven't seen the run and therefore cannot comment. I'll check it out later tonight and maybe do a few runs myself. 👍 :sly:
 
It is indeed, I was considering using the Mini in PP600 races from now on, it's only a second slower at full PP points in my hands than the Integra on that track on a clean lap, so may be a bit more of a challenge in a race.

Tonight though I've been using the Ferrari 512... now THAT'S fun!

I haven't used the Ferrari 512 and shall give it a go.

Going back to the earlier debate I feel as though I might have put myself into trouble. I just managed to put in a 2.06.696 on Daytona Road using the Intergra. However as I approached the entry into the chicane I was carrying so much speed I did go off onto the grass. I continued my lap because I very quickly put the car back on the road and thought the time lost on the grass would equal itself out by the time I gained by having a better angle to drive out of the chicane. Looking at my replay im not really sure whether I gained an advantage although im annoyed because looking at my split times throughout the lap I was .300 behind my usual times during the 1st half of the course so I reckon a 2.06.400 is possible. I will add that the other reason I carried on is because I was sick and tired of getting penalties on that chicane as its a fine margin between getting a penalty and nailing that chicane.

So I wish to apologise if anyone believes this is a unfair lap and I would also like to apologise to Mr P for being touchy earlier and can only blame this on having a bad day. In future on Daytona Road if I as much as put one wheel on the grass in any car I shall abandon my lap immediately. Sorry again for being grumpy earlier and lets hope we can be friends.
 
Congratulations 👍 Under the standard OLR rules that this site and the majority of all other major GT forums follow, your team have successfully achieved two DQ's in succession. It must be a proud night for you and your team. :dopey:
 
It must be a proud night for you and your team. :dopey:

Did you struggle to understand my post?

Im sure I apologised twice in my post which also included this sentence "In future on Daytona Road if I as much as put one wheel on the grass in any car I shall abandon my lap immediately"

From now on I shall make sure all BRC members avoid the grass like the plague and instead we may focus our attentions on Suzuka or London.
 
Did you struggle to understand my post?

It wasn't a struggle at all. You ran a dirty lap only hours after your team mate did. :dopey:

Seeing that you just had a heated discussion with another member of this site about not stopping if the driver knew the lap was dirty (and yours is clearly dirty to the point of being a joke), you then do the exact same thing and expect us to be understanding. Yeah right. :dunce:
 
It's the legit driver from Japan who drove a 2'06.9xx clean as a whistle that is now in 2nd place behind a blatant pisstake of a lap 👎
I watched your lap and the entry into that section was a deliberate cut with no thought of the brakes being applied to accommodate for the rest of that section .. you can come in with your apologies or whatever mate! after viewing that lap you run I can see it was a 🤬 you! to anyone who dares question or lay down a guideline for OLR etiquette. I think you are a spiteful waste of time and a dirty racer to boot :grumpy:
 
Glad to see my apologies went down well.

Despite my earlier posts trying to be friendly and taking the heat out of this thread it is becoming clear that the atagonstic posts are coming only from the GTP_ members. Im not going to raise to the baiting and shall continue to apologise and promise that all laps in the future shall be as clean as a whistle.
 
Being the ones who are baiting, I'll let you have the last word on this matter.

Closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back