The car in the Begening

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sanjko
  • 30 comments
  • 1,439 views
Messages
160
What did you start of when you got the game and you started to play what car did you buy?

To many will think this is stupid but it can make a point to see who started with what car and how many started with the same car?


And how far did you get with the car you started how much % till you switched to a diffreant car? and if you want you can put what was your second car?
 
The first half of this has been done before, but for the record, Silver all the way to IB Licence should net you a fairly tasty RX-8 Concept, which you can use in the RX-8 Cup under Mazda One-Make Races to win the RX-8 Race Car.
 
I started with an 80-something Rx-7 Infinity III, dark silver.

I ended up selling it, importing my money and buying some other **** XD
 
Do you race?
The first half of this has been done before, but for the record, Silver all the way to IB Licence should net you a fairly tasty RX-8 Concept, which you can use in the RX-8 Cup under Mazda One-Make Races to win the RX-8 Race Car.

If you're gonna Silver the IB licences you might as well try to Gold the National B licences. That will get you the Nissan GT Skyline GT-R '01 which will destroy the competition in most beginner and professional races and in the Japanese hall. You'll also easily win the Skyline races.
IMO it is the best car to be won at the Licences.
 
Am I the only one who just sucks at license tests or what? I think I got like 1 silver and bronze on the rest, heh. :crazy:
 
if you transfer the credits and national liscences from gt3, then I would have to say the hpa r32 would be a good bet, got me through a lot of the game, at least untill i got into it and had enough $$$ to modify some of the prize cars and use those.
 
I started out silvering the B and A licenses, then using the various prize cars for whatever they would qualify for. The best car to start with is a free one.

This part of your topic has been covered many times.

However, in answer to your second part, I typically only use a car for one series. I like to get as much variety of experience as possible rather than making one unbeatable monster and using it on every race.
 
I bought the HPA R32 first. Took me to the Supercar Festival where it suddenly got outclassed.
 
I bought a crappy old '89 Mitsubishi Galant which after adding a hooooj turbo and some wings, was surprisingly good on all but the top end races. I still use it now and then as its such a nice drive.
 
Mine was a Miata 90-ish used or something. Its the same car I start with in every race-em-up game i play.
 
I was lucky enough to have the Ultra Fast Ultra Cool Pontiac Sunfire! Pimped it out as much as possible, with the limited bank I had, and did some races. After I did what I could I started to do the Driving Missions, good $ and I got some damn sweet cars
 
DeadlyFred
I started with an 80-something Rx-7 Infinity III, dark silver.

I ended up selling it, importing my money and buying some other **** XD

That doesnt sound right. Maybe a GT-X RX-7 because the Infini III only comes in Shade Green on GT4.

I have a few games. I transferred credits on one and started with an Evo VIII MR. On my most recent I started with the Mitsubishi Mirage 1400GLX. I havnt transferred ANY credits or licences. I think this is a very fun way to play although it will take me a while to beat the game.
 
93 RX-7. Funny, though, as this is what I started with on GT2. Can't remember what I started with on GT3...
 
I started out with one of those crappy 70s Civics. I ended up selling it because it was too slow though. I'd have to check to remember what I got after that. Might've been a Sunfire.
 
The first car I got was an early 90's Mazda Rx-7. I later sold it and got a HPA R32.
 
gt1= 91 silvia q
gt2=rx7 infiny III
gt3= chrisler thing that looks like a minivan forgot name.
gt4 evo Vi
 
'89 MR2 in dark blue. Raced for a long time to get enough credits to fully mod it, then got a '98 Celica GTfour in black :) With the Celica I won most of the pro races and basically any event I could enter it in. Use the Minolta now as I'm mainly doing enduro, and the LM/racecars outclass my Celica (and my driving ;)) :(
 
Toyota Supra 80's Twin turbo thing in a black/dark green was the first car i used successfully. before that i bought a few other cars that wernt very good. first race car i won was the Civic Race car (the really old skool one).
 
chinko
before that i bought a few other cars that sucks major balls.
Please avoid language like this, since it's a violation of the rules:
the AUP and TOS
You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.

No hard core profanity. Hard core meaning use of the "F" word and words commonly associated with body parts. Violating this rule will be considered grounds for suspension and/or permanent removal from the board.
No offense logged yet, but watch your language in the future. Thanks.
 
oops sorry duke. offending words removed, i'll watch my language in future
 
I started off with the R32 GTS-t (89)
Still use it as I only began playing a few days ago (been travelling)
 
Pontica GTO, got me all of the beginner and pro races it could enter, and some of the US Hall. Then I bought a Subaru WRX STi SPc which I used quite a bit as well. I still go back and use both of them sometimes.
 
I bought a '06 Eclipse, did some tuning on it (i.e.: supercharger, drivetrain, and engine)

Granted it got me through a lot, there isn't much you can do without licenses, so after that, she hasn't been driven much
 
95GTIVR6
That doesnt sound right. Maybe a GT-X RX-7 because the Infini III only comes in Shade Green on GT4.

ppppssssshhh showoff

in GT2 I started out with an early 90's Supra twin-turbo, in GT3 I used an 86, and in GT4 I got a red S14.
 
i started with a blue r34 skyline and modded it almsot fully off the start and its still one of my most used car to date
 
Nissan Silvia Spec R, got a quick oil change, i got myself a FR w/ 250 HP
 
Back