The Car Magazine PhotoThread [ Please Read Thread OP before posting ]

• Thread starter rambo793
  • 30 comments
India
Mumbai,India
rambo793
The Car Magazine Photo Thread

I'm quite surprised there hasn't been a similar thread created on this section of the forums because I definitely remember one over at the Gran Turismo 5 side of things.

Anyway, Gran Turismo's lighting and attention to detail is such that one can create a true-to-life automobile advertisement with careful toning and not going overboard with effects and texts. And there's certainly no shortage of talent and skill here. So it's quite simple; Simply share your best attempts at creating an advertisement of sorts worthy enough to be featured in a Car Magazine or a Newspaper. Oh yes, brochure styled shots are allowed too.

And as the place grows who knows, maybe some of the shots in here will get noticed and indeed be featured in the next issue of Top Gear perhaps! :lol:

Rules
  • Please do not let previews exceed more than 650 pixels in either directions. This is done so as to ensure ease of navigation through the page by minimizing loading times.
  • Make sure your images are aligned to the center of the page. Do this by clicking on the 9th tab from the left in your comment box and selecting "Align - center"; Just to maintain a sense of organization and neatness. We want to get our shots into magazines remember?
And of course, relevant pictures only. Let's get creating :cheers:

Last edited:
Matterhorn.JPG

I'm not a skilled photoshopper or even have a proper editing program, but if anyone wants to make this into an advert, feel free to do so! :cheers:

Stingray

I was watching "Kaz- Pushing the virtual divide" the other day, when they began talking about the 2014 Corvette Stingray Reveal. Impressionable as I am, an instance of brilliant photography depicting a lone Stingray driving through the desert at dusk, coupled with great music compelled me to do an artistic number on the car. By the time I was done, I felt it was worth taking it down the brochure road. The result, well, is for you to judge. :)

Back