The Car Shop *AUDI QUATTRO '82*

• Thread starter ID_racing
  • 344 comments
@Han-The-Dragon, here are our trades, accounts and dates:

01/08 - Han_the_Dragon / Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70 Fathom Blue Metallic to ID_lowmilage for Renault Luticia Trophy car #3 to Han_the_Dragon
01/09 - Han_the_Dragon / Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70 Forest Green Metallic to ID_lowmilage for Renault Luticia Trophy car #5 to Han_the_Dragon
01/10 - Han_the_Dragon / Triumph Spitfire 1500 '74 Mimosa to ID_lowmilage3 for Renault Luticia Trophy car #33 to Han_the_Dragon
01/11 - Han_the_Dragon / Triumph Spitfire 1500 '74 Java to ID_lowmilage3 for Renault Luticia Trophy car #66 to Han_the_Dragon
01/12 - Han_the_Dragon / Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Coupe (Type-1) '68 Pirolgelb to ID_lowmilage3 for Nismo Skyline GT-R S-Tune (R32) in Black Pearl Metallic to Han_the_Dragon

@Han-The-Dragon, here are our trades, accounts and dates:

01/08 - Han_the_Dragon / Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70 Fathom Blue Metallic to ID_lowmilage for Renault Luticia Trophy car #3 to Han_the_Dragon
01/09 - Han_the_Dragon / Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70 Forest Green Metallic to ID_lowmilage for Renault Luticia Trophy car #5 to Han_the_Dragon
01/10 - Han_the_Dragon / Triumph Spitfire 1500 '74 Mimosa to ID_lowmilage3 for Renault Luticia Trophy car #33 to Han_the_Dragon
01/11 - Han_the_Dragon / Triumph Spitfire 1500 '74 Java to ID_lowmilage3 for Renault Luticia Trophy car #66 to Han_the_Dragon
01/12 - Han_the_Dragon / Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Coupe (Type-1) '68 Pirolgelb to ID_lowmilage3 for Nismo Skyline GT-R S-Tune (R32) in Black Pearl Metallic to Han_the_Dragon

That's good 👍

But can you check if you didn't got the 2 Triumph and VW Karmann Ghia? I didn't had them in my waiting list for you (but I have the 3 cars in those colors), so I think those may have been sent to you in our previous trades (I send cars for ID_lowmilage2 and ID_lowmilage3 and don't have a list of what trades I did in the past), just to make sure that you aren't asking me for the same cars I send before by mistake.

Matte Light Blue
Matte Blue
Matte Dark Blue
Matte Light Green
Matte Green
Matte Dark Green
Matte Yellow
Matte Orange
Matte Light Red
Matte Red
Matte Dark Red
Matte Pink
Matte Purple
Matte Brown
Matte Black
Matte Light Grey
Matte Grey
Matte Dark Grey
Matte Light Silver
Matte Silver
Matte Dark Silver
Matte White

What will it take for me to get all of these paints??

I will trade anything

That's good 👍

But can you check if you didn't got the 2 Triumph and VW Karmann Ghia? I didn't had them in my waiting list for you (but I have the 3 cars in those colors), so I think those may have been sent to you in our previous trades (I send cars for ID_lowmilage2 and ID_lowmilage3 and don't have a list of what trades I did in the past), just to make sure that you aren't asking me for the same cars I send before by mistake.

Hi Han , thanks for the consideration:tup:, but theres no prob, these are the cars you sent in the last batch:

Jaguar E-Type Coupe '61
Opalescent Bronze Metallic

Lotus Elan S1 '62
Royal Blue
Burnt Sand

Mini Cooper 1.3i '98
Volcano Pearl

Mercedes-Benz SL 500 (R230) '02
Brilliantsilber

Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64
Nocturne Blue

Toyota Altezza Touring Car
#35 - Grey w/ Blue details

-----------------------------------------------------------

@Lamboseeker01 - PM sent

Velkommen tilbage ! :dopey:

It's good to see you back, and that you haven't lost all hope after your "little" mishap ... :)👍

Just to get you started again, I'll send you an Alfa Romeo Spider 3.0i V6 24V '01 (Giallozoe Metallizzato) in the next week or so :)

lrn
Velkommen tilbage ! :dopey:

It's good to see you back, and that you haven't lost all hope after your "little" mishap ... :)👍

Just to get you started again, I'll send you an Alfa Romeo Spider 3.0i V6 24V '01 (Giallozoe Metallizzato) in the next week or so :)

Tak Irn!!
I didnt even see this before now, sorry!! My tradingpage is still a bit of a mess, I thought I had caught all of the flaws, cars/tickets still being listed but no longer in the ID_lowmilage account, but I havent. So I have to go through it all again before more actual trading. I do know, I lost all the Alfas we traded in the last session! Thanks for sending a car! You know I like those Alfas..:)

AC Cars nearing completion, just waiting for the last few cars to be sent. Thanks to those who have participated!

Hey ID please send me a FR for your low mileage account and I will send you some donations. Grtz.

Id like to offer my Alfa 147 2.0 Twin Spark '02 in Verde Acero Metallizzato for your '66 AC Cars 427 in Beige. Let me know. Thanks.

Id like to offer my Alfa 147 2.0 Twin Spark '02 in Verde Acero Metallizzato for your '66 AC Cars 427 in Beige. Let me know. Thanks.

Sounds like a plan..:) My first open date is April 24. Hope thats ok?
Cars go to and from ID_lowmilage, thanks!

@petejunipero - FR accepted, our trade looks like this:
April 24 - Your Alfa 147 2.0 Twin Spark '02 in Verde Acero Metallizzato to ID_lowmilage for my '66 AC Cars 427 in Beige to petejunipero

@Drevenger you are welcome! :) the 11. is perfect, thanks, AC´s are now complete.

2 new cars just received

BMW 120d - Quartzblau , thanks Rob192005
Chevrolet Camaro SS ´69 - Daytona Yellow , thanks Cheap_Charley!

Always,6 more coming over the next 6 days also.:)

Sounds great Rob 👍
I've added these additional days to our trade for you to choose cars:
April 14 and 16

3 cars added

TVR Griffith 500 '94 - Formula Red Pearl
TVR T350C '03 - Titanium Metallic thanks oldbloke007
TVR V8S '91 - Rosso Pearlescent thanks oldbloke007

Can I ask a favour please? well Crypto really he needs a car from me,can I move one to the end of the month?

Edit: thanks for the update.

Edit2: Sepang Bronze M5 has been re-routed to April 27,sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:
Can I ask a favour please? well Crypto really he needs a car from me,can I move one to the end of the month?

Edit: thanks for the update.

Edit2: Sepang Bronze M5 has been re-routed to April 27,sorry for the inconvenience.

No prob! 👍 The M3 CSL '03 -- Black Sapphire Metallic is leaving for your garage today! SENT
cheers

New arrivals:

BMW M5 '05 -- Alpinweiß, thanks MPatel
Chevrolet Camaro SS ´69 -- Tuxedo Black, thanks Cheap_Charley!

And a rare 0/0/0 from the UCD!
Suzuki CONCEPT-S2 '03 -- Barcelona Orange Pearl

Last edited:
BMW 120i Saphirschwarz metallic sent. Will also sent you the 147 GTA in Blu Metallizzato this week.

Thanks to the generosity of goirke and cobrius, 2 new cars have been added:

BMW 120i '04 -- Saphirschwarz metallic
Alfa Romeo 147 2.0 Twin Spark '02 -- Rosso Proteo Metallizzato

Thank you guys!! :)

Hi I have some cars you're missing
Alfa 147 GTA'02 blu cosmo metallizzato
TVR Griffith 500'94 starmist crimson,space blue pearl
TVR T350 C'03 cosmos blue metallic
Isuzu 117 coupe'68 blue bell
Bellet 1600 GTR'69 magnolia white
Let me know if interested, thanks.

Back