- 669

- UK
- Ferrari_Ducati
You get the picture: coming back from college or work feeling down. You put your GT5 disc in the PS3 and... What is the car that you go to check out first, whether it's starting the engine or driving some laps...
I'm first: it has got to be the Peugeot 908 HDi FAP '10 I just start the car and take it on a short track like Madrid... It's sounds very pleasent when driving slowly and when I give it the beans, it puts a smile on my face right away...
So add your contributions...
I'm first: it has got to be the Peugeot 908 HDi FAP '10 I just start the car and take it on a short track like Madrid... It's sounds very pleasent when driving slowly and when I give it the beans, it puts a smile on my face right away...
So add your contributions...